Home Mail Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Old 03-27-2020, 05:26 PM  
Sapere Aude

Trump Recalls Ready Reserve

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...s-active-duty/
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 06:14 PM   #16
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
****ing China.

They've found the perfect way to attack us, now.

I am going to actively avoid buying anything from there from now on. **** them.
This
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 06:16 PM   #17
Sapere Aude

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
**** yea. Ultimate bucket list item for me is to visit space. At least shoot my ashes out there, or my cold hard body if allowed.
My kids and I have mapped out our idea of a badass space hotel. It would have to have gravity areas... It would have to have a "weightless" fun area (instead of a pool). It would have to have observation decks with telescopes and computers to check out the earth. It would have to have observation decks with the same to peer into space.
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 06:24 PM   #18
go to work wasted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
It means our active duty forces are compromised by the virus.
At least one base is restricting access after being hit

https://www.wavy.com/news/breaking-n...-installation/

and the aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt had 3 sailors test positive a few days ago, apparently it is currently docked in Guam and they are further testing all onboard.
https://www.wavy.com/news/military/n...craft-carrier/
backinblack must have mowed badgirl's lawn.backinblack must have mowed badgirl's lawn.backinblack must have mowed badgirl's lawn.backinblack must have mowed badgirl's lawn.backinblack must have mowed badgirl's lawn.backinblack must have mowed badgirl's lawn.backinblack must have mowed badgirl's lawn.backinblack must have mowed badgirl's lawn.backinblack must have mowed badgirl's lawn.backinblack must have mowed badgirl's lawn.backinblack must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-27-2020, 06:35 PM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Well goodbye Coyote. See ya' when it's over. Stay healthy. Wish you well. I don't think Randal will be recalled though. Or Old Coach.

Darlin' if it gets to where old timers like me and the coach are pressed back into service, at our age; all is lost.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 06:38 PM   #20
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Maybe, I should enlist. I'd love to bayonet those car jackers in NYC taking advantage of those people while they suffer.
Um, no, it's not martial law.
NinerDoug 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.NinerDoug 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.NinerDoug 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.NinerDoug 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.NinerDoug 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.NinerDoug 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.NinerDoug 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.NinerDoug 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.NinerDoug 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.NinerDoug 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.NinerDoug 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-27-2020, 06:39 PM   #21
"You like to drink?"

Air Force will take enlisted people of certain skills past 35. One of which is a role that is getting put into the Space Force and I was half tempted to reach out to some officer friends of mine in different branches for some letters of rec..
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 06:39 PM   #22
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
If I was 19, I would be doing everything I could to get into the Space Force.

You're already there, Taco. You're already there.

NinerDoug 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.NinerDoug 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.NinerDoug 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.NinerDoug 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.NinerDoug 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.NinerDoug 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.NinerDoug 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.NinerDoug 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.NinerDoug 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.NinerDoug 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.NinerDoug 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-27-2020, 06:42 PM   #23
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinerDoug View Post

eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 06:42 PM   #24
Sapere Aude

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinerDoug View Post

I'm going to have a hard time sleeping over what the dumbest guy on this forum said about me...
Old 03-27-2020, 06:44 PM   #25
Mile High Mafia

Isn't the 'ready' reserve composed of active reservists? There is active duty, active reserve, and inactive reserve. When they use 'ready reserve' I'm assuming that they mean reservists who are still attending meetings. Active reserve.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 06:45 PM   #26
FINALLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Air Force will take enlisted people of certain skills past 35. One of which is a role that is getting put into the Space Force and I was half tempted to reach out to some officer friends of mine in different branches for some letters of rec..
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 06:46 PM   #27
Sapere Aude

From the Military Times:

The military reserve components include several different categories of veterans and part-time service members. The selected reserve, some of whom have already been activated, regularly train for a variety of military and community response missions.

The Individual Ready Reserve is made up mostly of individuals who have already served in an active-duty component and still have some military service obligation remaining. Under federal law, they can be involuntarily recalled during a national emergency.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...e-coronavirus/
Old 03-27-2020, 06:51 PM   #28
Veteran

Glad I was discharged from the IRR a few years back. Hope all my brothers stay safe and healthy.
BigBeauford threw an interception on a screen pass.BigBeauford threw an interception on a screen pass.BigBeauford threw an interception on a screen pass.BigBeauford threw an interception on a screen pass.BigBeauford threw an interception on a screen pass.BigBeauford threw an interception on a screen pass.BigBeauford threw an interception on a screen pass.BigBeauford threw an interception on a screen pass.BigBeauford threw an interception on a screen pass.BigBeauford threw an interception on a screen pass.BigBeauford threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-27-2020, 06:51 PM   #29
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
What the **** was that?

Ban thyself.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 06:53 PM   #30
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
I'm going to have a hard time sleeping over what the dumbest guy on this forum said about me...
I would imagine you have a hard time sleeping over the batshit crazy ideas that appear to be constantly bouncing around in your head.