Home Mail Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Old 03-26-2020, 09:00 PM  
Veteran

HBO Doc- After Truth:Disinformation & Cost of Fake News

This is an HBO Documentary about Fake News.

Saw this last week, and consider it recommended viewing.

Looks like it may be replaying this weekend.

Set your DVR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLi7cNAJKA8
Cosmos is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCosmos is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCosmos is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCosmos is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCosmos is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCosmos is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCosmos is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCosmos is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCosmos is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCosmos is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCosmos is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-27-2020, 08:41 AM   #16
Where's my WALL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11 View Post
Is this a joke? I didn't see one clips of CNN, MSNBC, no Maddow? lol wtf. Washington post? NYTimes?
This is good news. Madcow needs to be called out for years of brazen lying and Iím glad a documentary will finally do that. Will be interesting to see her respond to all her fake Russia! reporting.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 10:08 AM   #17
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Baby View Post
CNN's Brian Stelter is the executive producer.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 10:38 AM   #18
Supporter

Quote:
This is the most distressing aspect of this. HBO should be free to air unconventional material, and documentarians should be free to follow their passions, but no head of an ostensibly journalistic organization belongs within 10 feet of this mishegas.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 10:40 AM   #19
Missourah' Boat Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athis View Post
Sun, Mar 29 12:00 am CT HBO
Sun, Mar 29 12:30 am CT HBO LATINO
Thu, Apr 2 11:35 pm CT HBO LATINO
Thu, Apr 2 11:55 pm CT HBO
Tue, Apr 7 5:20 pm CT HBO2
Thu, Apr 9 10:35 pm CT HBO2
Fri, Apr 10 1:10 pm CT HBO LATINO
Fri, Apr 10 3:05 pm CT HBO
You get that from TV guide? How's life in the '90s going?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 11:20 AM   #20
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athis View Post
Sun, Mar 29 12:00 am CT HBO
Sun, Mar 29 12:30 am CT HBO LATINO
Thu, Apr 2 11:35 pm CT HBO LATINO
Thu, Apr 2 11:55 pm CT HBO
Tue, Apr 7 5:20 pm CT HBO2
Thu, Apr 9 10:35 pm CT HBO2
Fri, Apr 10 1:10 pm CT HBO LATINO
Fri, Apr 10 3:05 pm CT HBO
Bump
Cosmos is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCosmos is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCosmos is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCosmos is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCosmos is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCosmos is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCosmos is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCosmos is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCosmos is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCosmos is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCosmos is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-29-2020, 11:52 AM   #21
FINALLY

Quote:

Even without that, I'm supposed to watch a doc on fake news from a cable network that puts out some of the most woke and SJW infused original programming anywhere on the planet and take them at their word that it's unbiased? Yeah, hard ****ing pass. Lol
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 12:22 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post

Even without that, I'm supposed to watch a doc on fake news from a cable network that puts out some of the most woke and SJW infused original programming anywhere on the planet and take them at their word that it's unbiased? Yeah, hard ****ing pass. Lol
I kinda wish I had HBO right now. I'd try to watch it. I am interested as to why/how/what the left believes concerning the consequences of their spreading fake news.

I know the ultimate cost, but I am interested what they believe it is
Over Yonder has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Over Yonder has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Over Yonder has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Over Yonder has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Over Yonder has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Over Yonder has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Over Yonder has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Over Yonder has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Over Yonder has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Over Yonder has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Over Yonder has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-29-2020, 02:05 PM   #23
FINALLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over Yonder View Post
I kinda wish I had HBO right now. I'd try to watch it. I am interested as to why/how/what the left believes concerning the consequences of their spreading fake news.

I know the ultimate cost, but I am interested what they believe it is
I have not watched a second of it, but you know good and damned well it's all about right wing ideologies with a heavy emphasis on the dreaded "CONSPIRCAY THEORIES" and those that want to believe them. ANY ideology that is not in lock step with whatever the left is pushing right at this very second. That's all "fake news", don't you know, and here's Brian ****ing Stelter to convince you of it. Lmao

Again, hard pass.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 03:09 PM   #24
Politically Incorrect

Let me guess the whole premise of this "documentary" :

Fox News and all Right leaning media are liars and fakes BUT all the Left leanign and far left media are the "Truth Tellers".

OK...sure

This is probably better labeled as fiction and opinion
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 03:19 PM   #25
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Let me guess the whole premise of this "documentary" :

Fox News and all Right leaning media are liars and fakes BUT all the Left leanign and far left media are the "Truth Tellers".

OK...sure

This is probably better labeled as fiction and opinion
With Stelter in charge its gonna be like Goebbels doing a documentary on Nazism
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 03:42 PM   #26
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmos View Post
Bump
Ninerfan11 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNinerfan11 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNinerfan11 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNinerfan11 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNinerfan11 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNinerfan11 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNinerfan11 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNinerfan11 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNinerfan11 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNinerfan11 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNinerfan11 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-29-2020, 04:44 PM   #27
Superbowl win avatar

because HBO isn't part of the propaganda machine...

Without watching, I'm going to guess that it's about how dangerous it is for people to think on their own and rely on other things than the 6 corps that control 90%+ of the media?
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 04:48 PM   #28
Missourah' Boat Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post

This. Cosmo Junior acting like this is a factual documentary is amusing.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.