Home Mail Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Old 03-24-2020, 12:33 PM  
Supporter

Trump defies medical experts, wants the country re-opened in two weeks

First the stable genius fired the entire pandemic response team in 2018, and didn't replace any of them. Then he called the coronavirus a hoax. Then he later claimed he knew the coronavirus was a pandemic before anyone started using the word.

Now this.

Quote:
Trump says he wants the country 'opened up and just raring to go by Easter'

President Donald Trump said Tuesday he wants the nation "opened up and just raring to go by Easter," a date just more than two weeks away that few health experts believe will be sufficient in containing the spread of coronavirus.

Speaking during a Fox News town hall, Trump reiterated he was eager to see the nation return to normal, even as doctors warn the nation will see a massive spike in cases if Americans return to crowded workplaces or events.
"I give it two weeks," Trump said earlier in the town hall, suggesting he was ready to phase out his 15-day self-isolating guidelines when they expire. "I guess by Monday or Tuesday, it's about two weeks. We will assess at that time and give it more time if we need a little more time. We have to open this country up."

Trump predicts 'this is going to be bad' but vows to reopen America
Despite announcing the new guidelines under the banner "The President's Coronavirus Guidelines for America," Trump seemed to distance himself from the practices during the town hall.

"Somehow, the word got out that this is the thing we are supposed to be doing," he said, noting the country had "never done a thing like this before."
"But we had to do it. It's been very painful for our country and very destabilizing," he said.

As his advisers prepare options for returning the country to work, Trump suggested that Americans would still be able to exercise good health practices while still returning to normal.

"We have to go back to work much sooner than people thought," he said.
Trump again compared coronavirus to the flu and auto accidents, despite warnings from his health advisers that such analogies make little sense.
"We lose thousands and thousands of people to the flu. We don't turn the country off," he said, adding: "We lose much more than that to automobile accidents."

Last week, Dr. Anthony Fauci said comparing coronavirus to auto accidents was a "false equivalency" and said it was important to "face the fact" that coronavirus is more lethal than the flu.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/24/polit...rus/index.html
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 09:45 PM   #136
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
eDave is right. You are vile.

Nobody wants 500,000 people to die. Stop being such a liar.
Except for the president who has owned your waking life?

You might not be vile, but you do a mean impersonation.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 09:46 PM   #137
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
That's your response to Brainiac posting a gigantic pic with the President supposedly saying "I want YOU to die?"

How 'bout, just once, an acknowledgement that the world isn't made of sinners on one side and saints on the other?
You first...
Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-27-2020, 09:46 PM   #138
Supporter

Quote:

I should probably clarify this.

It is true that nobody WANTS 500,000 people to die. But Trump has made it clear that he doesn't CARE how many people die. All he cares about is getting re-elected.
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 09:47 PM   #139
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer View Post
You first...
You have no idea what you're talking about.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 09:48 PM   #140
MVP

Quote:

I'll ask you a hypothetical question:

8k American's die, way less than predicted and Trump wins re-election for 4 years.

100k Americans die and Trump takes the blame and loses to Biden...

What's your choice?
IowaHawkeyeChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.IowaHawkeyeChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.IowaHawkeyeChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.IowaHawkeyeChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.IowaHawkeyeChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.IowaHawkeyeChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.IowaHawkeyeChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.IowaHawkeyeChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.IowaHawkeyeChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.IowaHawkeyeChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.IowaHawkeyeChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-27-2020, 09:49 PM   #141
Veteran

Quote:
You have no idea what you're talking about.
Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-27-2020, 09:49 PM   #142
Supporter

Quote:
Except for the president who has owned your waking life?

You might not be vile, but you do a mean impersonation.
LOL

Trump doesn't own anything about me or my waking life. I just call 'em as I see 'em.

It is hilarious to see how defensive and angry you and the other Trump supporters get whenever your Orange Master is correctly criticized for the bullshit things he says and does.

You are the one whose waking life is owned by Trump, because he owns your soul. You lack the objectivity to hold him accountable for anything.

How sad for you.

Last edited by Lex Luthor; 03-27-2020 at 09:56 PM..
Old 03-27-2020, 09:50 PM   #143
pie is never free

Quote:
I should probably clarify this.

It is true that nobody WANTS 500,000 people to die. But Trump has made it clear that he doesn't CARE how many people die. All he cares about is getting re-elected.
!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 09:55 PM   #144
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
I'll ask you a hypothetical question:

8k American's die, way less than predicted and Trump wins re-election for 4 years.

100k Americans die and Trump takes the blame and loses to Biden...

What's your choice?
False dichotomy.

I choose option C: Coronavirus deaths are as low as possible, and Biden wins in a landslide because the majority of the American people are sick and tired of having a ****ing moron* in the White House.

*As described by Rex Tillerson, Trump's former Secretary of State.
Old 03-27-2020, 09:57 PM   #145
Supporter

Quote:
LOL

Trump doesn't own anything me or my waking life. I just call 'em as I see 'em.

It is hilarious to see how defensive and angry you and the other Trump supporters get whenever your Orange Master is correctly criticized for the bullshit things he says and does.

You are the one whose waking life is owned by Trump, because he owns your soul. You lack the objectivity to hold him accountable for anything.

How sad for you.
This is such temper tantrum bullshit. The tale of the thread tells it clear.

This thread had been dead for 2 whole days. You dug it up to puke some more of your bile about your president. You posted a pic with him saying "I want YOU to die." Another poster takes you to task for it, and eDave bursts in with his emo 'stop being mean, saying [D]s [ugh] want people to die' bullshit, in complete contavention of your express sentiment.

And now you and your troll buddies are pulling the 'conservatives pounce' bullshit because someone called you on your rhetoric. Rhetoric YOU started back up in a dead thread.
Old 03-27-2020, 09:59 PM   #146
Supporter

Quote:

This thread had been dead for 2 whole days. You dug it up to puke some more of your bile about your president. You posted a pic with him saying "I want YOU to die." Another poster takes you to task for it, and eDave bursts in with his emo 'stop being mean, saying [D]s [ugh] want people to die' bullshit, in complete contavention of your express sentiment.

And now you and your troll buddies are pulling the 'conservatives pounce' bullshit because someone called you on your rhetoric. Rhetoric YOU started back up in a dead thread.
How rude of me. I posted in a thread that was 2 days old.

Can you ever forgive me?
Old 03-27-2020, 10:02 PM   #147
Supporter

Quote:
How rude of me. I posted in a thread that was 2 days old.

Can you ever forgive me?
You're just a ****ing narcissist.

What? Were you under the impression someone somewhere had forgotten your ****ing opinion for a couple hours?

Needed to remind everyone of the same schpiel with nothing to add except additional vitriol, just in case someone didn't have Brainiac's opinion in the very front of their minds?

Oh!! But now we have a brouhaha. . . .Everyone's snarling and spitting, and Brainiac's antics are the center of attention. Prime time for some namecalling and emotional release.

Yay you!!
Old 03-27-2020, 10:07 PM   #148
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer View Post
He loves repeating that. Only way he can feel superior is to make shit up. That way he can ignore Trump's failures to act on this earlier when he might have had a chance to slow this down.

I make up shit? Right...

Let's debate what's made up you sad little ****er that started posting on a political message board with no interest in the Chiefs...

1. Is NY short on ventilators as reported today or is there a stockpile and more coming as soon as physically possible.

2. Did a private sector company invent an adapter that could make a ventilator service 4 people and was approved by the FDA yesterday.

3. Does continued test show that Hydrocholorquine and ZPAC work, despite the left and press wishing it didn't. The latest:

https://www.clinicaltrialsarena.com/...ovid-19-trial/

4. Did Obama replace 88 million mask after H1N1, or did he ignore the recommendation?

5. Did Coumo ignore his own state's recommendation in 2015 and not purchase ventilators for this exact scenario?

6. Did DeBlasio shut down the subways while he was working out at the Gym on March 16th?

7. Was the NYC Nurses wearing Trashbags because they had no PPE photo proven to not be true? Did Coumo even said they have enough PPEs?

8. Did Trump say he hope we could have part of the country back to working again on Easter, not we need to open the whole thing up?

9. Did 3M, after speaking with the CDC, start ramping up production of masks in January and they were given clearance to sell them to healthcare workers finally after they were barred from doing so before as they weren't made for medical use?

10. Was the Pandemic team fired, or was it reorganized under another team and do you have any issues with Dr. Fauci and the team working on the problem?

WHO's making shit up and trying to root against success... **** YOU
IowaHawkeyeChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.IowaHawkeyeChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.IowaHawkeyeChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.IowaHawkeyeChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.IowaHawkeyeChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.IowaHawkeyeChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.IowaHawkeyeChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.IowaHawkeyeChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.IowaHawkeyeChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.IowaHawkeyeChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.IowaHawkeyeChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-27-2020, 10:11 PM   #149
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:

babbly lee is staunchly against dishonesty and exaggeration!

If babbly has told us once, babbly has told us a million times--Don't use hyperbole!
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 10:14 PM   #150
MVP

Quote:
False dichotomy.

I choose option C: Coronavirus deaths are as low as possible, and Biden wins in a landslide because the majority of the American people are sick and tired of having a ****ing moron* in the White House.

*As described by Rex Tillerson, Trump's former Secretary of State.
You might choose C, but if the deaths are as low as possible, Biden has no chance. Trump's approval is as high as its been in 3 years in the RCP average and 539 average of likely voters. The only way that changes is with lots of death. That's why your lying, your a sick **** that would take B in a heartbeat and you know it.