Home Mail Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Old 01-23-2020, 11:25 AM  
Sapere Aude

Brexit: January 31 = UK Independence Day!

Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2020, 03:26 PM   #91
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
I'm black so my ancestors had no choice in where they ended up. I win

Just so we're clear - about 10,000 Highlanders and 15,000 or so Irish were rounded up and sold to the colonies. It was called the Cleanse.

No one wins.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2020, 03:27 PM   #92
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
He's a journalist, so getting things right is not a job requirement.

Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2020, 03:45 PM   #93
Starter

Quote:
I'm black so my ancestors had no choice in where they ended up. I win
Just poking fun at my ancestors' "glorious" history, bud.

Scottish border history is absolutely fascinating, though. Since we're talking about Scottish history I'll leave this here for anyone interested. Long read but good.

https://www.historyireland.com/early...y-robert-bell/
ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-01-2020, 11:12 PM   #94
Taunter of SJWs.

Quote:
I'm black
Liar...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 02:57 AM   #95
In Search of a Life

Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 03:12 AM   #96
In Search of a Life

Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 04:52 PM   #97
In Search of a Life

Quote:
BOMBSHELL NEXIT POLL: More than half of Dutch voters now want to LEAVE the European Union

MORE than half of Dutch voters want to leave the European Union and seek an alternative trade agreement with the rest of the continent in the style of Brexit, a bombshell poll reveals today.

Brussels was facing a full blown popularity crisis as the dynamite survey showed 56 per cent of people in the Netherlands want to quit the political project and revert back to simple commercial ties.

The shock result was published just two weeks before Dutch voters are set to go to the polls to elect their new government, with far-right eurosceptic politician Geert Wilders leading in the polls...
https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...U-Wilders-poll

Polls are always dubious, but this comes on the heels of Brexit, and tracks the rise of the more rightist parties in the country, so it's something worth following.
Old 02-03-2020, 06:19 PM   #98
MVP

Quote:
https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...U-Wilders-poll

Polls are always dubious, but this comes on the heels of Brexit, and tracks the rise of the more rightist parties in the country, so it's something worth following.

With a little luck the EU will eventually implode. Screw globalism.
Old 02-03-2020, 08:35 PM   #99
MVP

Quote:
Naptown Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Naptown Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Naptown Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Naptown Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Naptown Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Naptown Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Naptown Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Naptown Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Naptown Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Naptown Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Naptown Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:51 PM   #100
Veteran

Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.Snopes Hammer wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-04-2020, 11:29 AM   #101
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Liar...
Dude please. Don't insult me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
Just poking fun at my ancestors' "glorious" history, bud.

Scottish border history is absolutely fascinating, though. Since we're talking about Scottish history I'll leave this here for anyone interested. Long read but good.

https://www.historyireland.com/early...y-robert-bell/
I know, I'm just messing with you. Idc about my ancestry one bit. I'm glad my idiot ancestors were brought here so I didn't have to grow up impoverished and stranded in Africa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
Just so we're clear - about 10,000 Highlanders and 15,000 or so Irish were rounded up and sold to the colonies. It was called the Cleanse.

No one wins.
I won. I'm in the greatest country in the world and not in trash Africa.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-29-2020, 12:40 PM   #102
Sapere Aude

Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 02:08 PM   #103
FINALLY

Nice
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 03:46 PM   #104
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post

Quote:
France issues call to 'buy French' as coronavirus erodes single market

As the coronavirus pandemic continues to wreak havoc on the eurozone’s economy, French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire issued a rallying cry to the nation’s supermarkets on 24 March: ‘Stock French products!’

Supermarkets in France have heeded the call for what Le Maire termed "economic patriotism". French supermarket chain Carrefour has already moved to source 95% of its fruits and vegetables from within France. The supermarket industry’s trade body, La Féderation du Commerce et de la Distribution, told French business daily Les Echos that once fresh foreign produce runs out on French supermarket shelves, it won’t be replaced...
https://www.france24.com/en/20200328...-single-market
Old 03-29-2020, 05:06 PM   #105
Where's my WALL?

Do you know what voter issue directly correlated with support for Brexit?
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.