Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-02-2019, 06:23 AM   #2
MONTANA #19

I think the Harley kid from Iron Man 3 will be the "new" Iron Man. First off, by wearing the suits and fighting against evil and then on down the line as the savant genius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
I'm guessing that's purposeful misleading on Marvel's part, Mr. KC_Lee.

I think all the trailer references to "another Iron Man" is Peter projecting the idea onto Mysterio as he transfers his psychological need for a substitute father figure onto Jake (which makes me a little nauseous, to be honest).

This error in judgment compromises Peter's emotional state and impedes his ability to see Mysterio as the villain that he is. Of course, this will also make the requisite reveal all the more shocking for Peter ... leading to a teaching moment for Fury as Peter transitions into a more mature person and wisened crime fighter.

As for the MCU, I think Spidey can play a bigger role (filling the gap left by Stark and Cap) as they bring in the X-Men and 4. He's no "Iron Man", but he'll do. (I honestly believe Marvel finally messed up with Capt. Marvel. As a character, she's far too powerful to be interesting and the casting was probably a mistake.)

Meanwhile, there are other good characters to be woven into stories including Loki, Hulk, Ant-Man, Hawkeye, Asgardians, etc. as well as new ones like Namor. They can keep us entertained for another 10 years easily if they continue to cast well.

It's a good time to be a Chiefs fan and a Marvel aficionado.

FAX
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-03-2019, 02:45 PM   #3
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
I think the Harley kid from Iron Man 3 will be the "new" Iron Man. First off, by wearing the suits and fighting against evil and then on down the line as the savant genius.
Not PC enough. It will be Iron Woman and will be Tchalla's sister. Since she's just as smart if not smarter than Tony Stark was. Honestly I'm ok with that if so.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 03:20 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
Not PC enough. It will be Iron Woman and will be Tchalla's sister. Since she's just as smart if not smarter than Tony Stark was. Honestly I'm ok with that if so.
That actually sounds amazin.
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 06:53 PM   #5
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post

That's actually what popped into my head back when I saw Black Panther.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2019, 07:02 PM   #6
MVP

I am thinking Marvel Spider-Man three will be Kraven and maybe Chameleon.

Kraven and Scorpion are the only classic rogues they haven't used yet.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-13-2019, 08:22 PM   #7
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
I am thinking Marvel Spider-Man three will be Kraven and maybe Chameleon.

Kraven and Scorpion are the only classic rogues they haven't used yet.
How do you see them pulling off Kraven with the more realistic approach they seem to be taking?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 08:28 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
How do you see them pulling off Kraven with the more realistic approach they seem to be taking?
Performance enhancing drugs for him and performance suppressing drugs for Spidey. Just like he does in the comics.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-17-2019, 04:19 PM   #9
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Bounty hunter with a reality show tries to catch Spider-Man. Possibly working with/hired by J. Jonah Jameson.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Old 07-17-2019, 03:54 PM   #10
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
That's actually what popped into my head back when I saw Black Panther.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.