Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-05-2020, 09:05 PM   #2
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I know I mentioned I work some long hours. 80 hours a week isn't uncommon.

What I didn't say is that I work from home and I have a workload queue. I work on large proposals, so when there's an active proposal, I might work 80 hours a week for 2-4 weeks.

But there's also period where there's ZERO live proposals and I literally just do reading and training, paperwork, and stuff like that. So I definitely have enough valleys to offset the stressful peaks that do happen.
I could imagine making that work....where you are in it but you see the finish line and you know there is good stuff behind it. Things gets very serious and stressful at my work can be life and death but I appreciate that I can clock out and get that separation.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.