Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-04-2024, 08:39 AM  
Starter

Doubled Sided 3x5 Chiefs flag?

Looking to rep the Chiefs flag outside house on gamedays.

Anyone know of a double sided 3x5 Chiefs flag (preferably just the logo or helmet)?

Live on a one way so most of the flags I’ve found aren’t workable (backwards logo, etc).

Thanks!
TexasChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-04-2024, 08:58 AM   #2
Voodoo Chile

I’ve got a red one with the Arrowhead on both sides. I think I bought it on Amazon. It’s always up from the first preseason game until the last game of the season. It’s faded and starting ti fray, but it’s been up for the last two seasons so it’s not being replaced yet.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2024, 10:13 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

Here are two... on is 4x6 which is pretty cool:

https://www.amazon.com/WinCraft-KC-C...s%2C164&sr=8-1

https://www.amazon.com/Kansas-Chiefs...s%2C164&sr=8-3
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2024, 10:22 AM   #4
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNasium View Post
I’ve got a red one with the Arrowhead on both sides. I think I bought it on Amazon. It’s always up from the first preseason game until the last game of the season. It’s faded and starting ti fray, but it’s been up for the last two seasons so it’s not being replaced yet.

If you go through your order history and find it, shoot me a pm. Thanks
Old 07-04-2024, 10:23 AM   #5
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post

Will look at these. Wincraft reviews have stated they aren’t double but will see if this is a different release. Thanks!
Old 07-04-2024, 10:55 AM   #6
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Ya, I'd say with the Chiefs, you either go large or go home
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2024, 11:00 AM   #7
Starter

They get you on the language of “reverse image” so trying to find one that looks correct both sides. Doesn’t look like it is out there.