Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-05-2024, 07:57 AM  
Ultrabanned

****Official LOL at the British Thread****

I've taken quite a few potshots at Womble and other brits here through the years. I figure we may as well have a dedicated thread for all things Brit failure. Please feel free to add any and all hilarious british things here. Like how poor they are, or how bad their teeth are, or needing 124 licenses to exist! I'll start us off with a FB group I'm in sharing an illegal weapon!!!

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:06 PM   #106
MVP

Imagine this thread being "Dildongered"
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:07 PM   #107
Ultrabanned

The brits greatest contribution to cinema; this is the peak of good looks and masculinity over there

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:18 PM   #108
"I'm with you fellers"

I have a few British friends I do enjoy and I love British comedy. Something about the frugal living and sarcasm mix together perfectly. I do wish my family could make a dollar stretch as far as they make a pound go. We are such a throw away society and I don't see that there. My British friends who live in the states can tell you the best thrift stores in a 60 mile radius. If I took my kids to a thrift store to get clothes for them to wear they would disown me. I also enjoy visiting there as long as I am with some British friends I get along quite smashingly.
Just don't like traveling alone there, even when I mind my ps' and qs'. I get the same replies from friends in the states when they visit England.
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:21 PM   #109
Starter

Got their asses handed to them by a bunch of colonists and can't get over it.
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 02:22 PM   #110
Needs more middle fingers

Royal family worship is stupid. That's my contribution to this thread.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 02:27 PM   #111
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard View Post
Anyone who thinks they don't detest us need to spend more time in England amongst the general population. I didn't realize it until I spent time in various pubs around people I did not know. As soon as they hear your accent, suddenly the entire conversation changes. The people I knew weren't that way at all.
Brits are like that with everyone, including other Brits. Means nothing. We're not friendly. To be honest I think Americans get that a lot from most Europeans too. Bit of a shame.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:28 PM   #112
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAVER View Post
Got their asses handed to them by a bunch of colonists and can't get over it.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:28 PM   #113
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

That's because they still enjoy having their royalty live like the upper class while they are the peasants.

Almost like here these days. At one time we expected our elected officials to work for us, but after years of apathy that has changed as well. Just like we put people like Beyonce and P diddy on a pedestal. They care more about what is going on in their lives and not what's shitty of their own.

This country has turned into a real shithole.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 02:32 PM   #114
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
That's because they still enjoy having their royalty live like the upper class while they are the peasants.

Almost like here these days. At one time we expected our elected officials to work for us, but after years of apathy that has changed as well. Just like we put people like Beyonce and P diddy on a pedestal. They care more about what is going on in their lives and not what's shitty of their own.

This country has turned into a real shithole.
At least we don't have powdered wigs.
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:37 PM   #115
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAVER View Post
At least we don't have powdered wigs.
Speak for yourself.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 02:41 PM   #116
SuperChiefs

via GIFER

FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:45 PM   #117
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
The brits greatest contribution to cinema; this is the peak of good looks and masculinity over there

Ugh. I loved Monty Python, Fawlty Towers and Benny Hill, but could never get into that guy. My aunt thought he was the greatest thing ever and made me suffer through some godawful movie he was in.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:46 PM   #118
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Brits are like that with everyone, including other Brits. Means nothing. We're not friendly. To be honest I think Americans get that a lot from most Europeans too. Bit of a shame.
I agree, I think it’s in their nature. But hell people are like that in Boston too.
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:56 PM   #119
Stay down bitch!

If you’ve ever been to southern Spain you know how apeshit they go on vacation. I like watching watching reality shows on YouTube about British white trash like “Britains worst seaside resorts” and “Life on the dole”.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-05-2024, 03:05 PM   #120
Starter

The Brits have better classic rock which is my favorite type of music. Rolling Stones, The Who, Led Zeppelin, Yes, Iron Maiden are all in my favorite bands lists.
Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.