Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-05-2024, 07:57 AM  
Ultrabanned

****Official LOL at the British Thread****

I've taken quite a few potshots at Womble and other brits here through the years. I figure we may as well have a dedicated thread for all things Brit failure. Please feel free to add any and all hilarious british things here. Like how poor they are, or how bad their teeth are, or needing 124 licenses to exist! I'll start us off with a FB group I'm in sharing an illegal weapon!!!

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 12:52 PM   #91
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
You bent the knee when COVID hit. Don't pretend otherwise.
I agreed with and supported mitigation efforts, sure. Just logic and common sense.

So, from that link, you can see that my disdain for the UK monarchy is well-established. Again, you're welcome.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 12:53 PM   #92
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

British people need to learn the concept of deodorant.

When they travel to Florida en masse… they sweat like fat pigs and smell like shit.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 12:55 PM   #93
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard View Post
Been to England a couple times, LIMEYS hate us. Yet, they import our culture as if it were their own. I know someone who keeps saying we export our culture, I say BS. You cant export something they they don't want to import. They blame us for everything and get very pissed off when you remind them they would be speaking German if if weren't for the USofA.
Given how your conversation developed into some nonsense argument about WW2, I'm guessing that your issue with limeys is probably more to do with you being a disrespectful arsehole rather than them hating you because you're American. People over here are surprisingly friendly with foreigners, especially American ones. In fact you'll be treated better than how they would treat their neighbours.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 01:01 PM   #94
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Sure. The Battle of Britain. Heard of it?
LOL, without USA foodstuff and medical supplies, huge financial support and military equipment and artillery shipments, there is no way for the British to have last long enough for any of that to occur.

YET, brits detest us.

Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Old 04-05-2024, 01:02 PM   #95
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
British people need to learn the concept of deodorant.

When they travel to Florida en masse… they sweat like fat pigs and smell like shit.
I HATE BRITISH PEOPLE!!!!
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 01:03 PM   #96
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
LOL, without USA foodstuff and medical supplies, huge financial support and military equipment and artillery shipments, there is no way for the British to have last long enough for any of that to occur.

YET, brits detest us.

I hate to tell you this, but Lend-Lease began AFTER the Battle of Britain.

And they don't detest us. They are envious of us.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 01:12 PM   #97
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Your loss. They are delicious.

Cottage pie is one of my all time favorite comfort foods. I only make it a few times a year to keep from becoming the Michelin man.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 01:17 PM   #98
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:

We were giving support before Lend Lease. Lend/Lease came about because of that fact and there were those in Congress who began to question the amounts. Suddenly "Lending and Leasing" sounded better to the American public and those in Congress who thought we should stay out of the whole damn thing.
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Old 04-05-2024, 01:19 PM   #99
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
We were giving support before Lend Lease. Lend/Lease came about because of that fact and there were those in Congress who began to question the amounts. Suddenly "Lending and Leasing" sounded better to the American public and those in Congress who thought we should stay out of the whole damn thing.
What help do you think we gave the Brits before and during the Battle of Britain which you think they would have lost the battle without it?
Old 04-05-2024, 01:22 PM   #100
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:

Anyone who thinks they don't detest us need to spend more time in England amongst the general population. I didn't realize it until I spent time in various pubs around people I did not know. As soon as they hear your accent, suddenly the entire conversation changes. The people I knew weren't that way at all.
Old 04-05-2024, 01:32 PM   #101
Inmem 2.0

Dongers got a small dick
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 01:56 PM   #102
Itinerant degenerate.

The Brit’s gave us the Wallace case, the quintessential unsolvable murder.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Herbert_Wallace
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-05-2024, 01:58 PM   #103
Ultrabanned

You all have no idea how much it warms my soul to have made this thread - and forgot about it until I logged onto CP.

And we've got 3 pages already of british slander

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:00 PM   #104
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
You all have no idea how much it warms my soul to have made this thread - and forgot about it until I logged onto CP.

And we've got 3 pages already of british slander

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Old 04-05-2024, 02:05 PM   #105
Ultrabanned

Womble is actually funny. I think abject poverty leads most brits to find the humour in life.

You see that stupid ****ing extra 'u' up there. That's disgusting to read