Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-05-2024, 07:57 AM  
Ultrabanned

****Official LOL at the British Thread****

I've taken quite a few potshots at Womble and other brits here through the years. I figure we may as well have a dedicated thread for all things Brit failure. Please feel free to add any and all hilarious british things here. Like how poor they are, or how bad their teeth are, or needing 124 licenses to exist! I'll start us off with a FB group I'm in sharing an illegal weapon!!!

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 12:33 PM   #76
**** the Raiders

The greatest Englishman wasn’t even English, he was a Texan.

Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 12:36 PM   #77
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
Brave enough to colonize the world, not brave enough to overthrow their inbred monarchy.

I mean, they did once. Just didn’t last very long
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 12:36 PM   #78
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
See, Brits view Americans like a younger brother. One who is smarter, better looking, much more successful, drives a nicer car, has hotter women and so on.
My child, one of the great past times of British folk is to share stories of American stupidity to emphasise British superiority and to be snobby. Not something I do myself because Americans are alright really. But to say that Brits sit at home imagining how much better it would be if they were American is mental...I guess that makes you mental.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 12:37 PM   #79
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Just for the Beatles and the rolling stones gives us the right to bomb the shit out of them
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 12:39 PM   #80
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
My child, one of the great past times of British folk is to share stories of American superiority to emphasise British inferiority and to be snobby. Not something I do myself because Americans are alright really. But to say that Brits sit at home imagining how much better it would be if they were American is mental...I guess that makes you mental.
FYP, limey fruit.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 12:42 PM   #81
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I mean, they did once. Just didn’t last very long
Oliver Cromwell was a baller.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 12:43 PM   #82
MVP

Quote:
I supported mitigation efforts, sure. Just like those chaps in 1918, and they didn't even know it was a virus. It's just common sense. Which you don't have.

No, my actions tell the same tale. Want me to find some of my posts about the British monarchy? You don't, I assure you.
Unconstitutional mitigation efforts.

Tory says what?
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 12:45 PM   #83
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Great thread. Hate limeys, especially Donger.
Been to England a couple times, LIMEYS hate us. Yet, they import our culture as if it were their own. I know someone who keeps saying we export our culture, I say BS. You cant export something they they don't want to import. They blame us for everything and get very pissed off when you remind them they would be speaking German if if weren't for the USofA.
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 12:47 PM   #84
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
Unconstitutional mitigation efforts.

Tory says what?
Nothing unconstitutional about it. State governors have been granted emergency powers by the voters.

Do you really want yet another civics lesson from an immigrant? You didn't like it last time.

I say this. Sound like a Tory to you?

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...postcount=4423
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 12:48 PM   #85
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard View Post
they would be speaking German if if weren't for the USofA.
Completely false and a very common historical mistake.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 12:49 PM   #86
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
Completely false and a very common historical mistake.
Prove it.
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Old 04-05-2024, 12:49 PM   #87
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Prove it.
Sure. The Battle of Britain. Heard of it?
Old 04-05-2024, 12:50 PM   #88
MVP

Quote:
Nothing unconstitutional about it. State governors have been granted emergency powers by the voters.

Do you really want yet another civics lesson from an immigrant? You didn't like it last time.

I say this. Sound like a Tory to you?

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...postcount=4423

You bent the knee when COVID hit. Don't pretend otherwise.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 12:50 PM   #89
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Been to England a couple times, LIMEYS hate us. Yet, they import our culture as if it were their own. I know someone who keeps saying we export our culture, I say BS. You cant export something they they don't want to import. They blame us for everything and get very pissed off when you remind them they would be speaking German if if weren't for the USofA.
There’s a big divide in the UK, a lot of the northerners can’t stand southerners.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-05-2024, 12:50 PM   #90
Choco Favre

New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.