Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-05-2024, 07:57 AM  
Ultrabanned

****Official LOL at the British Thread****

I've taken quite a few potshots at Womble and other brits here through the years. I figure we may as well have a dedicated thread for all things Brit failure. Please feel free to add any and all hilarious british things here. Like how poor they are, or how bad their teeth are, or needing 124 licenses to exist! I'll start us off with a FB group I'm in sharing an illegal weapon!!!

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 12:15 PM   #61
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Any nation and its people can be ridiculed, but why would anyone hate Brits specifically? Lol
Pompous blowhards whose national pastime is lecturing Americans on racism and gun control.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 12:15 PM   #62
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Why does that make America better? I'm awesome. He's a miserable limey. You don't like limeys, right?
You are not awesome and believe in some anti-American policies.

So yeah.

I dislike Tories more.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 12:16 PM   #63
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
How does this guy have the brass neck to accuse anyone else of being miserable? Lol
WTF is a brass neck? English mother ****er!@!! Do you speak it??
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 12:17 PM   #64
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
You are not awesome and believe in some anti-American policies.

So yeah.

I dislike Tories more.
Like what?

Again, learn what a Tory is. Once you do, you'll stop trying to claim I am one. Or not.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 12:17 PM   #65
Starter

Quote:
NSFW language

I think people who live in a country that allows a place like Alabama to be a part of it could pick a more suitable punching bag. Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, etc.
ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM   #66
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Let's not forget they drive on the wrong side of the road
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 12:22 PM   #67
MVP

Quote:
Like what?

Again, learn what a Tory is. Once you do, you'll stop trying to claim I am one. Or not.
Your response to COVID-19.

I know and you are.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 12:23 PM   #68
Veteran

Quote:
WTF is a brass neck? English mother ****er!@!! Do you speak it??
That's right. For I fornicated with your English mother. I'm your proud father. Well, the proud part's a lie and to tell you the truth my son, I'm deeply ashamed of you. At least you've stopped using your Christian name, Womble Jr.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 04-05-2024, 12:23 PM   #69
Veteran

Quote:
Yes, I'm a proud naturalized citizen of the greatest nation on Earth: the USA.

But, again, I understand your envy. Brits are miserable people living in a miserable place.
Brown-noser
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-05-2024, 12:26 PM   #70
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Your response to COVID-19.

I know and you are.
Are these chaps anti-American?

You don't and I'm not. I've always been vehemently anti-monarchy. A Tory is pro-monarchy.

You're welcome, as always.
Old 04-05-2024, 12:26 PM   #71
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Let's not forget they drive on the wrong side of the road
No that's Anna Sacoolas.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Harry_Dunn
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 04-05-2024, 12:28 PM   #72
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
That's right. For I fornicated with your English mother. I'm your proud father. Well, the proud part's a lie and to tell you the truth my son, I'm deeply ashamed of you. At least you've stopped using your Christian name, Womble Jr.
See, Brits view Americans like a younger brother. One who is smarter, better looking, much more successful, drives a nicer car, has hotter women and so on.
Old 04-05-2024, 12:29 PM   #73
MVP

Quote:
Are these chaps anti-American?

You don't and I'm not. I've always been vehemently anti-monarchy. A Tory is pro-monarchy.

You're welcome, as always.
You supported the lockdown and halting of the First Amendment.

You say so but your actions tell a different tale.
Old 04-05-2024, 12:31 PM   #74
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
Pompous blowhards whose national pastime is lecturing Americans on racism and gun control.
Honestly, most of us aren't Piers Morgan. I have zero issues with guns. Can absolutely see the appeal and I can absolutely see why people don't like them. None of my business otherwise.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 12:32 PM   #75
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
You supported the lockdown and halting of the First Amendment.

You say so but your actions tell a different tale.
I supported mitigation efforts, sure. Just like those chaps in 1918, and they didn't even know it was a virus. It's just common sense. Which you don't have.

No, my actions tell the same tale. Want me to find some of my posts about the British monarchy? You don't, I assure you.