Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-05-2024, 07:57 AM  
Ultrabanned

****Official LOL at the British Thread****

I've taken quite a few potshots at Womble and other brits here through the years. I figure we may as well have a dedicated thread for all things Brit failure. Please feel free to add any and all hilarious british things here. Like how poor they are, or how bad their teeth are, or needing 124 licenses to exist! I'll start us off with a FB group I'm in sharing an illegal weapon!!!

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 10:48 AM   #31
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
This shit hole ain't so bad. Sure we got rampant knife crime, ugly women, no dentists, baked beans for breakfast, shitty tea drenched in milk, Islamic law, rainy summers, no free speech, commies about to get into government, no army, our nukes don't work and people so poor they are having children as a cheaper alternative to meat.

But we've got our Monarchy and that is what makes Britain Great.
The Monarchy is one of the most embarrassing things about Britain
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-05-2024, 10:51 AM   #32
Three-Pat

Back in the day I had a friend who's wife was British. We ended up talking once about how the British were not known for their cuisine and she took serious offense to it. Not sure why as I can't think of anything that is signature for them. Throwing baked beans together with other stuff doesn't really count as it's just a hodge-podge of weirdness.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 04-05-2024, 10:52 AM   #33
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Back in the day I had a friend who's wife was British. We ended up talking once about how the British were not known for their cuisine and she took serious offense to it. Not sure why as I can't think of anything that is signature for them. Throwing baked beans together with other stuff doesn't really count as it's just a hodge-podge of weirdness.
You haven't lived unless and until you've sampled a Fisherman's or Shepard's Pie.

Just saying.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 10:54 AM   #34
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
You haven't lived unless and until you've sampled a Fisherman's or Shepard's Pie.

Just saying.
I will have to take your word on that one.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 04-05-2024, 10:56 AM   #35
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
I will have to take your word on that one.
Your loss. They are delicious.

Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 11:03 AM   #36
Stay down bitch!

Brave enough to colonize the world, not brave enough to overthrow their inbred monarchy.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-05-2024, 11:05 AM   #37
pie is never free

Quote:
Fish & Chips
Shepherds Pie
Traditional Breakfast

I can get down on any of those
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 11:11 AM   #38
In my youth i pray to keep

Womble is funny. The rest of the Britoids are embarrassing.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 11:14 AM   #39
Veteran

Difference between heaven and hell:

Heaven:
Engineers - German
Police - British
Cooks - French

Hell:

Engineers - French
Police - German
Cooks - British
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 11:16 AM   #40
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:

Just saying.

1 british cuisine please!
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 11:24 AM   #41
Starter

...but their music has always been better. Seems most Americans started a band for the girls, and sang songs mostly about fast women and fast cars. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Brits formed bands in Art Schools and made deeper, more complex songs.

Brits also win at pubs, "Holidays", public schools, public transport, public TV, and combo clothes washer/dryers.
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-05-2024, 11:28 AM   #42
"Think BOOM!"

Wanda, do you have any idea what it's like being English? Being so correct all the time, being so stifled by this dread of, of doing the wrong thing, of saying to someone, 'Are you married?' and hearing, ' My wife left me this morning,' or saying, uh, ' Do you have children?' and being told they all burned to death on Wednesday. You see, Wanda, we're all terrified of embarrassment. That's why we're so - dead. Most of my friends are dead, you know; we've these piles of corpses to dinner. But you're alive, God bless you, and I want to be, I'm so fed up with all this. I want to make love with you, Wanda. I'm a good lover - at least, used to be, back in the early 14th century. Can we go to bed?
Old 04-05-2024, 11:38 AM   #43
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Making camp on a peninsula at Yorktown. Pfft.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 11:57 AM   #44
Veteran

British muck. Disgusting.

Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 04-05-2024, 11:57 AM   #45
MVP

Quote:
I understand why you're angry. I got to leave that shithole and you are stuck there. Being envious of Americans is very commonplace. And justified.
We would trade you for Womble in a second.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.