Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Will you still support the Chiefs and Royals if they move the team?
I would support the Chiefs and Royals 38 26.95%
I would support the Chiefs but not the Royals 54 38.30%
I would support the Royals but not the Chiefs 1 0.71%
I would not support the Chiefs or the Royals 48 34.04%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2024, 04:18 PM  
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Will you still support the team if they move?

Will you still support the Royals and/or The Chiefs if they move the team?
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 03:05 PM   #121
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
If the Chiefs left the area it would be tougher, because I see myself as more of an NFL fan, probably heavily because of fantasy football, and maybe also because it's an exponentially better league with a level playing field.
If I hated the Chiefs It'd probably only help my DFS odds...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 03:06 PM   #122
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
You always seemed to be more of a Commanders type of guy anyway. Later
Imagine being such a cuck that you would continue giving money and time to an organization that flipped you the bird to chase dollars. That's like paying to watch your ex-wife on OnlyFans to **** your poolboy.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 03:22 PM   #123
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Imagine being such a cuck that you would continue giving money and time to an organization that flipped you the bird to chase dollars. That's like paying to watch your ex-wife on OnlyFans to **** your poolboy.
OTOH, parking is like $60, they have the 2nd most expensive tickets in one of the smaller markets and they just forced fans to pay for a month of Peacock to watch a playoff game that's already 50% commercials... and the only reason they haven't flipped you the bird is because they keep collecting tax dollars..... so in your analogy, you know your wife is ****ing the poolboy, but you're cool with it as long as she doesn't leave you.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 03:40 PM   #124
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
OTOH, parking is like $60, they have the 2nd most expensive tickets in one of the smaller markets and they just forced fans to pay for a month of Peacock to watch a playoff game that's already 50% commercials... and the only reason they haven't flipped you the bird is because they keep collecting tax dollars..... so in your analogy, you know your wife is ****ing the poolboy, but you're cool with it as long as she doesn't leave you.
True, but at least I get to **** her on even days and she pays for half the mortgage.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 04:21 AM   #125
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
True, but at least I get to **** her on even days and she pays for half the mortgage.
and I suspect that your pool is perfect, which you can enjoy everyday.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.