Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-15-2024, 07:49 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Vikings make draft trade with Texans

Getting capital for a QB

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 07:49 AM   #2
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Wonder who’s gonna trade down for them?

You need top three really to get your guy
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 07:51 AM   #3
Andy Reid Supporter

They want JJ McCarthy badly. And Sean Payton is gonna lose out on him
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 07:52 AM   #4
Forever Royal

McCarthy is just a guy. Definitely not worth trading up for.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 07:53 AM   #5
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
They want JJ McCarthy badly. And Sean Payton is gonna lose out on him
Minnesota is angling to jump in front of the Giants, who I also think are looking at JJ McCarthy with 6th pick. Trade candidates for them include NE, Arizona, and LAC. Chargers in particular have a lot of holes to fill with everyone leaving.

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 03-15-2024 at 08:36 AM..
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 03-15-2024, 08:35 AM   #6

I'm hoping the Cardinals are locked in on Marvin Harrison Jr and refusing to budge. Really don't want him going to the Chargers, let them trade down instead.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 08:41 AM   #7
Andy Reid Supporter

Chargers are going get pick 11, 23 and probably more. ****
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 08:43 AM   #8
Mahomosapien

Why does this draft comp feel like the texans got fleeced?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 08:44 AM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Chargers are going get pick 11, 23 and probably more. ****
You know what? At least they could still **** those picks up.

Nabers is going to be a ****ing stud.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 08:48 AM   #10
In Search of a Life

Also, I don't think the Chargers would get much more than 11 and 23. That seems like enough to go up to 4, maybe add some change.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 08:48 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Why does this draft comp feel like the texans got fleeced?

Because they kind of did. I have a hard time understanding why the Texans did this, especially before they know what's available.
Old 03-15-2024, 08:49 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Minnesota is angling to jump in front of the Giants, who I also think are looking at JJ McCarthy with 6th pick. Trade candidates for them include NE, Arizona, and LAC. Chargers in particular have a lot of holes to fill with everyone leaving.
How in the world is NE in this discussion? Are they really gonna roll with Jacoby Brissett when they have the #3 pick in a QB heavy draft? I guess if they like somebody they are confident they can get at 11. Seems pretty risky, though.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 08:52 AM   #13
Rufus Dawes Jr.

If I was Jim Harbaugh and the Chargers, I think I'd just call up the Vikings and offer them Herbert for 11 and 23. Might as well jump start that rebuild.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 08:54 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Because they kind of did. I have a hard time understanding why the Texans did this, especially before they know what's available.

Yeah it’s weird. I’m walking at a college tour for the kid, so I can’t really check but what’s the value chart show for that?

crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-15-2024, 08:56 AM   #15
offense > defense

I'd imagine they're targeting QB3 in the 3-5 region, not McCarthy.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.