Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-02-2020, 06:48 PM  
Veteran

Hollywood Brown unhappy with Baltimore offense

tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-02-2020, 09:01 PM   #31
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Dude, they've lost to 3 different teams in two years. They suck!
They can't win the big games.

You can deny it all you want but they're really ****ing good at beating up hapless teams and losing the big games.

I guess that's expected from fans that thought the 1990's was as good as football could get.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 09:02 PM   #32
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I slightly misspoke. I meant numbers, not hashes. Hashes would be a very small area.
I know what you meant, but let me explain.

All 3 are better between the numbers.

But theres levels to this. Brady is vastly better inside and out than both. The strength is stronger, the weakness far less.

With brady its relative. Dude dropped a 55 air yard rainbow just a few weeks ago. If it wasnt caught, it would have hit the pilon. One of the best passes of the season. Deep, outside, and with a big arc.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 09:04 PM   #33
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
I know what you meant, but let me explain.

All 3 are better between the numbers.

But theres levels to this. Brady is vastly better inside and out than both.
I would agree that he once was. I don't believe Brady's that much better than either today.

I would also say that his decline outside the numbers has been measurable for at least a couple seasons now, but that's a discussion for another time.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2020, 09:06 PM   #34
MVP

I watched the ending of that game as I am sure many of you did.. You can tell they don't have any faith in Lamar making a game saving play with his arm. That 4th down play was sniffed out so fast.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2020, 09:07 PM   #35
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
They can't win the big games.

You can deny it all you want but they're really ****ing good at beating up hapless teams and losing the big games.

I guess that's expected from fans that thought the 1990's was as good as football could get.
You don't think Lamar Jackson can win in the playoffs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
I watched the ending of that game as I am sure many of you did.. You can tell they don't have any faith in Lamar making a game saving play with his arm. That 4th down play was sniffed out so fast.
True but game was still very close. You guys are acting like Ravens got blown out. They are a good team.

Lamar isn't a great passer but you combine his ability to throw to TEs, not throw INTs and of course his running ability I think overall he is a good QB
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 09:07 PM   #36
In Search of a Life

The last NFL player I remember calling himself a soldier was Kellen Winslow Jr. How did he end up anyway?
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2020, 09:08 PM   #37
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
I would agree that he once was. I don't believe Brady's that much better than either today.

I would also say that his decline outside the numbers has been measurable for at least a couple seasons now, but that's a discussion for another time.
I... think you're drinking the hatorade.

New england would obviously harm his outside passing stats. Their best WR is a slot guy. The rest are trash. QBs struggle outside the hashes when the guys who line up there suck ass. Their top guy couldnt land the 5th spot on our roster.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2020, 09:08 PM   #38
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:

New england would obviously harm his outside passing stats. Their best WR is a slot guy. The rest are trash. QBs struggle outside the hashes when the guys who line up there suck ass. Their top guy couldnt land the 5th spot on our roster.
Old 11-02-2020, 09:13 PM   #39
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
What evidence suggests to you that he can? I mean other than the fact that he's winless in the playoffs?

Quote:
Lamar isn't a great passer but you combine his ability to throw to TEs, not throw INTs and of course his running ability I think overall he is a good QB
Not throw INT's?

He threw TWO yesterday.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2020, 09:15 PM   #40
In Search of a Life

Quote:

True but game was still very close. You guys are acting like Ravens got blown out. They are a good team.

I’m not even sure Lamar thinks he can win in the playoffs...
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2020, 09:16 PM   #41
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:

No, I don't think I am. Have you noticed his sudden pick-6 rate when throwing the intermediate curls and outs over the last 2 years? Check it out. He had a streak where he threw a pick-6 in like three consecutive games. He also was having trouble with go-routes more than 30 yards downfield. Last season at some point some talking head mentioned that Tom was having some kind of elbow issue.

but he's still having the same problems from the two games I've seen now.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2020, 09:23 PM   #42
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
No, I don't think I am. Have you noticed his sudden pick-6 rate when throwing the intermediate curls and outs over the last 2 years? Check it out. He had a streak where he threw a pick-6 in like three consecutive games. He also was having trouble with go-routes more than 30 yards downfield. Last season at some point some talking head mentioned that Tom was having some kind of elbow issue.

but he's still having the same problems from the two games I've seen now.
I'm not sure I'm being clear. I'm not arguing that he is great at it, nor am I arguing against some form of decline.

I'm saying he is WAY better at it than those guys you compared him to.
Old 11-02-2020, 09:29 PM   #43
Forever Royal

Hollywood Brown unhappy with Baltimore offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I’m not even sure Lamar thinks he can win in the playoffs...

He doesn’t handle adversity well. He gets way too upset and loses focus and that just highlights his negative attributes of ball security and decision making.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-02-2020, 09:30 PM   #44
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
What evidence suggests to you that he can? I mean other than the fact that he's winless in the playoffs?

Not throw INT's?

He threw TWO yesterday.
Mahomes int rate is 1.4%
Lamar rate is 1.7%.

His biggest issue is 21 fumbles.

The ravens can definitely win a playoff game. Super bowl, eh, probably not. Unless they just get the right teams to play.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-02-2020, 09:35 PM   #45
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
I'm not sure I'm being clear. I'm not arguing that he is great at it, nor am I arguing against some form of decline.

OOHHH. Now I get it. Sorry bout that. Yeah, I could agree with that.
Old 11-02-2020, 09:41 PM   #46
Veteran

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
OOHHH. Now I get it. Sorry bout that. Yeah, I could agree with that.
That was a quick change of mind.