Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-16-2023, 02:50 PM   #2
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Just a reminder , If you find yourself in a known Bigfoot Breeding Area and you come across one, NEVER ,and I mean NEVER, make Eye contact.
I mean....unless you're into it.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2023, 10:11 PM   #3
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Just a reminder , If you find yourself in a known Bigfoot Breeding Area and you come across one, NEVER ,and I mean NEVER, make Eye contact.
Or focus your camera.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 09:58 AM   #4
Dirty Bit

Elk hunter in a ghillie suit. Wild stuff!
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-17-2023, 10:02 AM
Radar Chief
This message has been deleted by Radar Chief.
Old 10-17-2023, 10:31 AM   #6
MVP

****ING HILARIOUS
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-19-2023, 06:28 AM   #7
Fish are scared of me

This is getting serious. Bigfoot is literally 3 minutes behind this officer . If you look close it's carrying two babies on it's back also

Obvious Bigfoot breeding area!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2023, 08:20 PM   #8
Fish are scared of me

OK, this guy picks up a tree and swings it. Fake Bigfoot is strong as Hell I guess.

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2023, 09:16 PM   #9
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
OK, this guy picks up a tree and swings it. Fake Bigfoot is strong as Hell I guess.
Im thinking it is some sort of mechanical "mechanism" based upon the tree branches moving behind/above where the logs are being strewn.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-17-2023, 10:50 PM   #10
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
Im thinking it is some sort of mechanical "mechanism" based upon the tree branches moving behind/above where the logs are being strewn.
OR..... just thinking outside the box...........

It could be a BIGFOOT
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2023, 06:25 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
OR..... just thinking outside the box...........

It could be a BIGFOOT
Any reason that the video should cut just before the supposed bigfoot swings the tree?
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-30-2023, 09:32 PM   #12
MVP

Bigfoot has been quiet.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2023, 11:59 PM   #13
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
Bigfoot has been quiet.
I'd swear everyone who takes a photo or video suffers from Parkinson's!
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2023, 02:15 AM   #14
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I'd swear everyone who takes a photo or video suffers from Parkinson's!
Just scroll up, i posted clear as day videos . Why can't people acknowledge.
Old 12-31-2023, 09:41 AM   #15
Veteran

Right… The supposed facial feature video as well as the ‘Mountain Beast Returns’ both have the camera in precisely the right place to have the animal dead center in the middle of the frame, yet far enough away to show absolutely nothing significant.

If you’ve ever set up a trail camera as a hunter— even right next to a food plot—you rarely get a picture of the animal dead center; they move around. Additionally, you also get pictures or video of them moving into frame and out of frame and wandering around. Not the case with these faked videos, which almost seem *gasp* staged and rehearsed.
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote