Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-24-2017, 02:23 PM  
oxymoron

Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8

About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link

Last edited by keg in kc; 06-21-2017 at 10:48 AM..
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:25 PM   #3346
MVP

Please don’t die Martin. I need a better payoff than that. I’ve been reading this series since he released the first book in the 90’s.
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:25 PM   #3347
I'll be back.

How many Iron Man/Arya memes are we going to see this week?

I AM ARYA MAN
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:26 PM   #3348
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpasco View Post
So Bran’s arc is done just like that? Please tell me there has to be a twist to that ending.
I also wonder what the **** he was doing when he warged out all that time. It certainly didn't seem to impact anything.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:26 PM   #3349
MVP

Of course the show would care more about the drama for that dumb throne instead of the army of the dead. What a complete letdown.
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:28 PM   #3350
Most Valuable Villain

The North.

Population.....about 45 people.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 09:29 PM   #3351
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I also wonder what the **** he was doing when he warged out all that time. It certainly didn't seem to impact anything.
I really hope his story is done... I'm sick of the stupid look on his face all the time... Reminds me of the horrible Twilight movies...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:29 PM   #3352
I'll be back.

I think Dany and Jon are good now. She came back and risked her ass to save him.

Guessing he is going to make the sacrifice play in the finale.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:30 PM   #3353
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Of course the show would care more about the drama for that dumb throne instead of the army of the dead. What a complete letdown.
Well, it is Game of Thrones, not Game of the Dead.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 09:30 PM   #3354
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
It was supposed to be hard to see. It was ****ing pure chaos and they wanted you to feel like you were there.
It was too dark. Felt like I was watching a DC movie.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:31 PM   #3355
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I was waiting for some cool twist like Bran being the Night King but nope. Cliche kill the main bad guy and his army dies with him.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:31 PM   #3356
I'll be back.

Quote:
The North.

Population.....about 45 people.
I think Bran is about to **** up some serious shit. There's no other reason for him to be living.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:31 PM   #3357
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
I really hope his story is done... I'm sick of the stupid look on his face all the time... Reminds me of the horrible Twilight movies...
Dude can provide real time accurate intelligence on anything, anywhere. I'd definitely keep him handy.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:32 PM   #3358
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
I was waiting for some cool twist like Bran being the Night King but nope. Cliche kill the main bad guy and his army dies with him.
And Bran being the NK gets you what exactly?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:33 PM   #3359
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
The spoiler story arc I read had him dying at Winterfell, and at the end of the last episode his body was carried back to the White Walker uh.... base camp? where he is turned into the next Night King.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:34 PM   #3360
MVP

Quote:
And Bran being the NK gets you what exactly?
You’re probably right. I’ll just take the show for what it is now.