Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-24-2017, 02:23 PM  
oxymoron

Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8

About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link

Last edited by keg in kc; 06-21-2017 at 10:48 AM..
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2017, 09:24 AM   #1876
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Swap out Sophie Turner for Rose Leslie and that's my list. I'm a big Rose Leslie fan, but Sophie is my muse. She is just spectacular. Can't go wrong with either one IMO.

They broke up, chicka. I think it was before she died in the show.
Wiki says.....

Harington started dating Game of Thrones co-star Rose Leslie in 2012. They confirmed their relationship in 2016 and moved in together in 2017.[50][51] They are now engaged.

Also didn't know.............Kit is the great grandson X times whatever of Charles II of England.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2017, 09:25 AM   #1877
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Rank the hottest GOT chicks

Here is a link to some pics:
What no Arya?
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2017, 09:27 AM   #1878
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMod View Post
Eh, the writers have the subtlety of a jackhammer these days. My default assumption at this point is that nothing is foreshadowing.

Agreed. Aiden Gillen (Littlefinger)'s performance was on point as well.
Agreed. It's the first time he's ever been desperate. Even when Ned pulled a knife on him. Well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Jon did do it after he died, he hung the traitors at castle black
Shit forgot about that. So the talley stands
Ned-dead
Robb-dead
Jon-not dead.

Maybe it is foreshadowing nothing at all. Just kind of an odd choice to violate Neds rules then talk about following Ned's rules. ****ing women!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Sophie is actually a blonde in real life too. Both are very pretty but Sophie looks as though her face got fatter as she grew up through the seasons.
I thought Rose was unattractive in the series as a Wildling.

When?

'Cuz I just read that recently and that they live together.

http://www.businessinsider.com/kit-h...ogether-2017-5
Sophie was like 14 when the show started so it would make some sense she would fill out some. She's still a dimepiece.

My fault. I thought Kit and Rose broke up. That's what I get for trying to comment on current events.

http://heavy.com/entertainment/2017/...dating-update/
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2017, 09:40 AM   #1879
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The dragons have to die. It's already foreshadowed in their names.

Viserion - Viserys
Drogon - Drogo
Rhaegal - Rhaegar

Also, I was reading a theory about why the Night King didn't go for Drogon. Maybe dragons are only really vulnerable when they're flying and have their wings up, with their ribs/neck exposed.
Ummm....what? How is it foreshadowed in their names? Because she named them after the people from her life and those people died? That's a ****ing stretch.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2017, 09:41 AM   #1880
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Wiki says.....

Harington started dating Game of Thrones co-star Rose Leslie in 2012. They confirmed their relationship in 2016 and moved in together in 2017.[50][51] They are now engaged.

Also didn't know.............Kit is the great grandson X times whatever of Charles II of England.
I hope Rose isn't Kit's aunt in real life.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2017, 09:45 AM   #1881
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
What if the Hound gets killed and turns into an ice zombie (via the NK) and Ice Zombie Hound kills Regular Zombie the Mountain?
I've thought about that happening as well, and I don't know. I'd rather see The Hound as a human defeat his brother. Plus Sandor is my favorite character so I hope he stays alive until the end. Though I realize that's probably not very likely.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2017, 10:03 AM   #1882
You gotta kill a few people

There was an article about D&D saying there were three 'holy shit' moments from what Martin laid out for them.

Apparently Shireen's burning was one (so it seems likely that'll also happen in the books), "hold the door" was the second, and the third is said to come at the very end.

Any theories?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2017, 10:17 AM   #1883
I'll be back.

I'm actually loving the "Cersei is holed up in King's landing, not letting anyone in fleeing from the undead, births a horribly disfigured dwarf, kills it in shock and disgust, Jamie kills her, lets everyone in, deus ex machina battle" idea.

That would be a showstopper. Literally.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2017, 10:31 AM   #1884
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
There was an article about D&D saying there were three 'holy shit' moments from what Martin laid out for them.

Apparently Shireen's burning was one (so it seems likely that'll also happen in the books), "hold the door" was the second, and the third is said to come at the very end.

Any theories?
Jon = Azor Ahai, Dany = Nissa Nissa, Longclaw = Lightbringer. This happens by Episode 4, leaving the last three shows a masterclass in Jon Snow whooping Golden Company / Lannister ass on his way to sullenly claiming the Iron Throne.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2017, 10:32 AM   #1885
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2017, 10:38 AM   #1886
MVP

I don't see Jon becoming king, he doesn't want it. Not after he died and found out there is no afterlife. Hell he didn't want to take back the North until Ramsay made it personal. He just wanted to go somewhere and be a hermit.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-30-2017, 10:43 AM   #1887
**** That Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
I don't see Jon becoming king, he doesn't want it. Not after he died and found out there is no afterlife. Hell he didn't want to take back the North until Ramsay made it personal. He just wanted to go somewhere and be a hermit.
It'll be thrust upon him just like King of the North was.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-30-2017, 10:46 AM   #1888
**** That Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I watched the finale again tonight.

Something really stood out to me. After they waxed Littlefinger Sansa and Arya stood on the wall talking about it. Sansa said, "you did it." Arya replied,"I was just the executioner. You passed the sentence." They then talked about things Ned said. Taking care of each other in winter and the lone wolf does bit.

You know what else Ned said? He who passes the sentence should swing the sword. I wonder if they are foreshadowing something there? Not sure what it would be. Ned and Robb both did it and died but so did Jon and he's alive. Well maybe. He hasn't done it since he died.
Separate thoughts. The Lone Wolf bit was just about family sticking together.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-30-2017, 10:47 AM   #1889
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Wiki says.....

Yeah, they're still together. Not engaged (as was rumored), but still dating.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2017, 10:51 AM   #1890
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

Any theories?
Might be something to do with Bran being associated with the Night King somehow.

Maybe Jaime tosses him out of the tower again and all of the zombies collapse.
ChiefsNWildcats has disabled reputation