Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2017, 12:02 PM   #7936
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post

shrimp & grits
I LOVE shrimp & grits!

Nicely plated and looks delicious.

Last edited by BucEyedPea; 05-17-2017 at 08:36 PM..
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2017, 12:04 PM   #7937
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
That looks mighty fine! I love fresh or seared raw tuna yet do not like or eat tuna fish. Go figure.
It's the reverse for me.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2017, 12:06 PM   #7938
Gimme My Berries Back!

Curried chicken and vegetables.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Curry & VeggiesRSF#.png
Views:	446
Size:	510.2 KB
ID:	114438  
Old 05-17-2017, 07:03 PM   #7939
Veteran

Turkey and artichoke stuffed shells.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/g...recipe-1915036

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-17-2017, 07:20 PM   #7940
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
More smoothie and another shot of JIAJ...
JIAJ= Jizz In A Jug ?
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2017, 09:03 PM   #7941
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
JIAJ= Jizz In A Jug ?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2017, 12:16 AM   #7942
EvOlVeD

i could post a really long thread about the 125 different items we ate in the last two weeks with the fam in town, but i will post what we had for my wifes birthday last friday.

it was the four of us at a local dining hole:

Braised Beef Cheeks $26
Slow braised with a rich red wine and tomato sauce, fresh herbs, creamy kipfler mash and
fresh zesty gremolata (gf)

Crumbed Lamb Cutlets $27
Two succulent cutlets with kipfler mash potato, seasonal vegetables and gravy

Veal Involtini $29
Involtini stuffed and rolled with asparagus, buffalo mozzarella, and prosciutto, pan fried and
finished with a marsala wine reduction (gf)

Chicken Saltimbocca $27
Chicken thigh layered with prosciutto and sage and sautéed in white wine and butter (gf)

couldn't have had a better meal for the price, normally it's the other way around.

here is their full menu....

https://www.zigzagmotel.com.au/wp-co...enu-May-17.pdf

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we drove around the mount panarama race track, but i will post that in the gearhead thread
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-18-2017, 10:29 AM   #7943
Gimme My Berries Back!

Beef Cheeks?
Old 05-18-2017, 01:56 PM   #7944
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Beef Cheeks?
smothered in gravy to boot

was the running joke that night. front cheeks, not rear
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-18-2017, 04:41 PM   #7945
Cast Iron Jedi

Seared salmon with a lemon butter sauce, peas and mushrooms with basil.

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2017, 07:59 PM   #7946
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post

I hate peas. But that still looks incredible. Nice... that salmon makes my mouth water.....
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2017, 08:20 PM   #7947
Shit

You just had to **** up some damn good looking fish with those nasty ass peas...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2017, 09:40 PM   #7948
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post

I was thinking about smoking salmon for next weeks meal prep. I love a blackened salmon with burre blanc, it's the perfect combo.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2017, 11:23 PM   #7949
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
i could post a really long thread about the 125 different items we ate in the last two weeks with the fam in town, but i will post what we had for my wifes birthday last friday.

it was the four of us at a local dining hole:

Braised Beef Cheeks $26
Slow braised with a rich red wine and tomato sauce, fresh herbs, creamy kipfler mash and
fresh zesty gremolata (gf)

Crumbed Lamb Cutlets $27
Two succulent cutlets with kipfler mash potato, seasonal vegetables and gravy

Veal Involtini $29
Involtini stuffed and rolled with asparagus, buffalo mozzarella, and prosciutto, pan fried and
finished with a marsala wine reduction (gf)

Chicken Saltimbocca $27
Chicken thigh layered with prosciutto and sage and sautéed in white wine and butter (gf)

couldn't have had a better meal for the price, normally it's the other way around.

here is their full menu....

https://www.zigzagmotel.com.au/wp-co...enu-May-17.pdf

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we drove around the mount panarama race track, but i will post that in the gearhead thread

Took a look at the menu and the rack of lamb has my name all over it!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2017, 12:20 AM   #7950
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post

Took a look at the menu and the rack of lamb has my name all over it!
i wanted to try one of their steaks, i just can't cheat on my grill like that.