Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2015, 10:02 PM   #436
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
That would be about the same size as a full size double crust pie containing 2 lbs of meat. I ate mine and about 4 bites of my wife's and am completely satisfied. If I choked down 2, I'd be ready to pop.

Then you must have huge plates because that looked like it was baked in a muffin tin?
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2015, 10:10 PM   #437
www.nfl-forecast.com

I used some small springform pans that were 4" across and 2" deep. The key is that they were packed solid with meat.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2015, 10:29 PM   #438
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
I have wanted to make sauerbraten for the last several years but have never planned a time to do it.
If you need a good recipe, send me a PM!
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2015, 10:50 PM   #439
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
If you need a good recipe, send me a PM!

Do you cook with a lot of vinegar?
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2015, 10:52 PM   #440
Banned

whats your drill for taters pan fried, i got one that mixes crushed and pork fat and vinager
Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-24-2015, 10:56 PM   #441
Banned

a little like bubble and squeak, but the dane version is better.
Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-24-2015, 10:57 PM   #442
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Do you cook with a lot of vinegar?
I used 16 oz. of raw vinegar in the marinade for my sauerbraten and I also use it when I make Jamaican (sort of!) fajitas with key lime juice and Worcestershire. I don't use it much other than for those things.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2015, 11:04 PM   #443
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squalor2 View Post
a little like bubble and squeak, but the dane version is better.
So Squalor2, what's going on in your life? You need to talk? We are here to help.
Old 10-24-2015, 11:07 PM   #444
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
I used 16 oz. of raw vinegar in the marinade for my sauerbraten and I also use it when I make Jamaican (sort of!) fajitas with key lime juice and Worcestershire. I don't use it much other than for those things.
Dad used to put vinegar In his chili, never cooked with it myself.
Old 10-24-2015, 11:12 PM   #445
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Dad used to put vinegar In his chili, never cooked with it myself.
It really adds a nice little kick to savory dishes. A couple of years ago I was trying to make a tartar sauce without mayo (I dislike mayo) and I was looking through a few recipes. I eventually came up with something really nice using vinegar and dill relish with a Greek yogurt base. That encouraged me to play around with vinegar more and I have been using it more and more. Although I may start using lemon juice at FMB's suggestion because that worked wonderfully in a pasta dish I tried last week.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2015, 11:27 PM   #446
Banned

Quote:
So Squalor2, what's going on in your life? You need to talk? We are here to help.

ah i cook a little. i'm a noob.
Old 10-25-2015, 09:43 AM   #447
Cast Iron Jedi

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2015, 09:48 AM   #448
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2015, 09:50 AM   #449
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post

LOL

It's only like 8 pounds of bacon.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2015, 04:39 PM   #450
Cast Iron Jedi