Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2020, 07:10 PM   #15466
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I’m a boob guy. After I figured out how to butterfly them and cook them to the appropriate temperature I’m hooked.
The best thing I've ever done for any pork or chicken I put on the grill is to start brining it all. Gives you some leeway.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2020, 07:10 PM   #15467
MVP

and a lot more forgiving to finding a cold one and getting distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Boneless, skinless chicken thighs have become my GO TO grilling meat... you still get that same tender, flavorful chicken meat, but they cook up in minutes lime a breast

So leftover chicken thighs from sunday
Fresh sweet corn sprinkled with Goya Adobo
Moms classic cucumber and onion pickles, a summer staple
Maybe a slice of buttered bread or two, we’ll see

An easy peasy, minimal effort or cleanup work night din din
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 07:12 PM   #15468
MVP

bring grated cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I like this idea the next road stand I see in trying this on the corn.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-17-2020, 07:14 PM   #15469
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
The best thing I've ever done for any pork or chicken I put on the grill is to start brining it all. Gives you some leeway.
You are 100% correct. I’m just usually too pressed for time.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2020, 05:31 AM   #15470
Cheat Death

Happy to report I found our new chicken al carbon joint yesterday. No surprise its right next door to a Boost Mobile. Anyway, full chicken w/ 2 sides combo. I could tell straight away by the aroma when I walked in that they were doing it right. Beans and rice were just serviceable but the chicken was tender smoky perfection.

Do yourself a favor and getcha a styrofoam container of chicken al carbon.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 03:31 PM   #15471
MVP

Injected or marinade? any idea of ingredients?

I have an El polo loco marinade and looking for something more savory.

Maybe this will do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Happy to report I found our new chicken al carbon joint yesterday. No surprise its right next door to a Boost Mobile. Anyway, full chicken w/ 2 sides combo. I could tell straight away by the aroma when I walked in that they were doing it right. Beans and rice were just serviceable but the chicken was tender smoky perfection.

Do yourself a favor and getcha a styrofoam container of chicken al carbon.

Old 08-23-2020, 03:42 PM   #15472
Cheat Death

Feel it’s always marinade. Good stands in MX bring them out in plastic buckets and throw them on dripping. Seasonings can vary, more about that char/smoke/grill flavor.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 03:52 PM   #15473
MVP

ya tons of citric acid and unknowns....

but yes. You won't see them toweling them dry. Most are cooked high above wood never smoked. they get to be "blackened" when supply is low.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Feel it’s always marinade. Good stands in MX bring them out in plastic buckets and throw them on dripping. Seasonings can vary, more about that char/smoke/grill flavor.
Old 08-23-2020, 05:25 PM   #15474
Ultrabanned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 06:26 PM   #15475
MVP

Honey-soy-garlic-ginger-ketchup sauced chicken thighs on white rice.

No recipe. Just threw in roundabouts of stuff till I was happy with it.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-23-2020, 11:34 PM   #15476
Ain't no relax!

You like hot salty nuts? Of course you do...

Go to a Sunfresh Market in Kansas City, in the produce department, and find yourself a 20oz bag of these. Oh my damn, so addictive. This is my go-to take-in snack for Royals games. FYI, you can bring this unopened bag of nuts into a Royals game no questions asked. Along with an unopened bottle of water.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2020, 01:16 AM   #15477
Rookie

Wagyu Steak, sauteed green beans, and white rice
KCTea is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCTea is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCTea is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCTea is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCTea is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCTea is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-24-2020, 01:55 AM   #15478
Politically Incorrect

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
Honey-soy-garlic-ginger-ketchup sauced chicken thighs on white rice.

No recipe. Just threw in roundabouts of stuff till I was happy with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
You like hot salty nuts? Of course you do...

Go to a Sunfresh Market in Kansas City, in the produce department, and find yourself a 20oz bag of these. Oh my damn, so addictive. This is my go-to take-in snack for Royals games. FYI, you can bring this unopened bag of nuts into a Royals game no questions asked. Along with an unopened bottle of water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTea View Post
Wagyu Steak, sauteed green beans, and white rice

How ****ing cool are these 4 posts, all great stuff and all very different but great.

I love this place!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2020, 06:44 AM   #15479
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:

OUTSTANDING!!!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2020, 07:07 AM   #15480
Mod Team

The drying off of Sous Vide is the key! Tasted great this time. Still deciding what temperature produces the right steak for me. This was a boneless NY strip cooked for 2 hours at 135 degrees, dried off and 1 minute per side in hot cast iron. Based on taste and texture, I'm not sure I'll ever be cooking a steak another way again.

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote