Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2019, 04:29 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!

Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2022, 09:18 PM   #4036
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtmike View Post
You're funny.

Lemme know when u get your shit together. I'll see if my sucky team can hang.

Excuses, excuses, lol.
.500 squad that's managed to go 3-1 against the #1 ranked squad in the sport.

I mean there's clearly SOMETHING you've figured out against me. I have a theory, but it hardly matters. I can't very well rip my gameplan apart to deal with an occasional challenge match from you while it's been quite effective against everyone else.

Eh - guess it'll be what it be. Somehow you've got Dak turning the ball over on every other drop back.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2022, 09:23 PM   #4037
union paraplegic organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
.500 squad that's managed to go 3-1 against the #1 ranked squad in the sport.

I mean there's clearly SOMETHING you've figured out against me. I have a theory, but it hardly matters. I can't very well rip my gameplan apart to deal with an occasional challenge match from you while it's been quite effective against everyone else.

Eh - guess it'll be what it be. Somehow you've got Dak turning the ball over on every other drop back.
It's nice to defeat the talkers, lol.

I most likely won't amount to shit but these few wins are sweet, lol.
My 5 minutes...
rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-22-2022, 09:26 PM   #4038

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtmike View Post
It's nice to defeat the talkers, lol.

I most likely won't amount to shit but these few wins are sweet, lol.
My 5 minutes...
No doubt.

Nothing was ever more fun that knocking Clay around until he bitched out and quit.

But as I've said - my 2 squads are the 1 and 2 ranked teams by ELO. I'm doing something right. For whatever reason, they just don't do it against you.

Styles make fights and you just have something of a weird ass southpaw approach, I guess...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2022, 10:04 PM   #4039
Inmem 2.0

Lol Lew got his ass kicked by Carson City. I beat those scrubs 47-10
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 10:15 PM   #4040

In fairness to my lagging Columbia squad - they're the #1 scoring team in the league with the #2 scoring defense. And they're sitting 8-2. And they can run the football at 5.5 yards per carry, I'm just being a little pigheaded with the play calling. 2nd in the league in sacks, 4th in pressure rate w/ the DL, 3rd in passer rating against. On the OL side we have the best protection in the league and I just not got my starting RT back.

It's hardly a bad squad. It's just struggling with INTs. Tannehill's just not as sharp as he was last year. And for some odd reason I'm struggling like crazy to get Pitts involved in the offense. Not sure why - but the guy's just not getting the ball.

He's out there 70% of the time but just isn't getting the targets and isn't getting downfield like Jonnu last year.

The team isn't bad enough to justify significant changes. It's not good enough to be confident that they won't step on their dicks in the post-season. Again.

An interesting spot to find myself here.
Old 05-22-2022, 10:19 PM   #4041
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
In fairness to my lagging Columbia squad - they're the #1 scoring team in the league with the #2 scoring defense. And they're sitting 8-2. And they can run the football at 5.5 yards per carry, I'm just being a little pigheaded with the play calling. 2nd in the league in sacks, 4th in pressure rate w/ the DL, 3rd in passer rating against. On the OL side we have the best protection in the league and I just not got my starting RT back.

It's hardly a bad squad. It's just struggling with INTs. Tannehill's just not as sharp as he was last year. And for some odd reason I'm struggling like crazy to get Pitts involved in the offense. Not sure why - but the guy's just not getting the ball.

He's out there 70% of the time but just isn't getting the targets and isn't getting downfield like Jonnu last year.

The team isn't bad enough to justify significant changes. It's not good enough to be confident that they won't step on their dicks in the post-season. Again.

An interesting spot to find myself here.
Seeing you have to adjust to my offensive style brings a tear to my eye. The Billygoats welcome back alley brawls
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2022, 06:46 AM   #4042
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Lol Lew got his ass kicked by Carson City. I beat those scrubs 47-10
I’ll be honest, I don’t pay attention enough to other players in the NFL to really evaluate talent, especially young talent. Plus the Sim hates mediocre QBs and that’s what I’m working with.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2022, 04:58 PM   #4043
MVP

I swear all my challenge games are just turnovers and missed field goals
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-23-2022, 05:50 PM   #4044
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I swear all my challenge games are just turnovers and missed field goals
Sacks! Don't forget sacks!
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 09:21 PM   #4045
Mod Team

The production that DJ is getting out a Tannehill is just crazy. 44/8.

DJ, you must be some kind of savant.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2022, 09:44 PM   #4046
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
The production that DJ is getting out a Tannehill is just crazy. 44/8.

DJ, you must be some kind of savant.
Tannehill is 2nd in MVP voting behind Johnathan Taylor
Old 06-05-2022, 06:27 PM   #4047
Inmem 2.0

HUGE win over a very good team without my #1 WR
Old 06-05-2022, 10:07 PM   #4048

Lord - Benton had a 16 game challenge win streak? That's a nice little weekend.

I don't even hardly challenge with them anymore, though I really should to hopefully prevent falling on my face in the post-season again.

22-2 w/ my two squads in league play and somehow I suspect both of them will lose early in the post-season because Dak has always shit the bed in the post-season and Tannehill absolutely refuses to stop throwing key interceptions.
Old 06-06-2022, 07:22 AM   #4049
Mod Team

Quote:
Lord - Benton had a 16 game challenge win streak? That's a nice little weekend.

I don't even hardly challenge with them anymore, though I really should to hopefully prevent falling on my face in the post-season again.

22-2 w/ my two squads in league play and somehow I suspect both of them will lose early in the post-season because Dak has always shit the bed in the post-season and Tannehill absolutely refuses to stop throwing key interceptions.
If you want to know how I adjusted my sliders gameplay to have Phyllis Rivers take a mediocre team to the Super Bowl, PM me.
Old 06-06-2022, 08:45 AM   #4050
MVP

I'll take any help I can get
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.