Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-21-2018, 03:47 PM   #2
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
You and Dart God should have a nice dinner together just before they close shop at Plaza III - that'd be special.
Somebody's jealous
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 03:49 PM   #3
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Somebody's jealous
Not of Coop - I've already broken bread with DartGod - but I'm a tad jealous of DartGod.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 05:04 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
You and Dart God should have a nice dinner together just before they close shop at Plaza III - that'd be special.
I'd just take him to Peppermill and drink beer and size up his Pool game. I shot league at both bars near where his store was. There's a 54th St across the way.

I just wonder if this was Plll isn't paying it's way (That property has to be a big nut to cut) or if new Plaza owners are wanting too much rent on a new lease or have requested them to vacate.

Where is the Plaza going to put what is said to be a new 116,000-square-foot store in 2021. It it's not new where might it go? Old Sears? New building on Ward Parkway? Where P III is?

Where do you put 216K SF when 2 floor of Halls was only half that? What's coming down so the 800lb gorilla can have a place?

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.0415.../data=!3m1!1e3
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-21-2018, 05:35 PM
Prison Bitch
This message has been deleted by Prison Bitch.
Old 02-21-2018, 08:25 PM   #6
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
I'd just take him to Peppermill and drink beer and size up his Pool game. I shot league at both bars near where his store was. There's a 54th St across the way.

I just wonder if this was Plll isn't paying it's way (That property has to be a big nut to cut) or if new Plaza owners are wanting too much rent on a new lease or have requested them to vacate.

Where is the Plaza going to put what is said to be a new 116,000-square-foot store in 2021. It it's not new where might it go? Old Sears? New building on Ward Parkway? Where P III is?

Where do you put 216K SF when 2 floor of Halls was only half that? What's coming down so the 800lb gorilla can have a place?

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.0415.../data=!3m1!1e3
you ever wanna race to 7 on 9 footers you just dial me up pal - pool runs in my fam.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 09:16 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
you ever wanna race to 7 on 9 footers you just dial me up pal - pool runs in my fam.
Anyone else would take this opportunity.... So will I

Spoiler!
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-21-2018, 09:40 PM   #8
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Anyone else would take this opportunity.... So will I

Spoiler!
i'd like to - we should! I'll hit you up - once i go see dad - great!