Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-18-2012, 05:50 PM  
Caralho

Horror Movies

Please recommend me some for the season. I'm currently fresh out ideas, sans Sinister which I'll be seeing this week.
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2023, 07:45 AM   #826
Cheat Death

One to steer clear of is Night of the Hunted

Conspiracy nutter, active shooter sniper outside of a gas station in the middle of nowhere vs west coast feminist who's trapped inside the gas station

They communicate back and forth over a walkie talkie with each trying to explain their "side" while he takes shots at her

Complete train wreck of an idea for a horror/thriller movie

Only thing going for it is if you squint hard enough Camille Rowe is b-side Margot Robbie and there's a few bits of gore but I'd avoid it altogether
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2023, 04:06 PM   #827
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Board mass watch party of Trickrtreat?
I was wondering if CP has done one of those Amazon watch along parties yet. Basically watching a movie with a side chat bar.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2023, 03:30 PM   #828
Settle this once and forever

The Nun 2 wasn’t as good as the first but had some decent, cheap jump scares if you’re into that sort of thing.

Also, they brought back Frenchie from the first one, which I thought was cool.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2023, 02:08 PM   #829
Live free or die hard

Smile

Watched it with the grown ups last with the lights off and it was pretty damn good and I pretty much consider myself a horror movie snob.

7/10
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2023, 05:59 PM   #830
My work speaks for itself!!!

watched "Horsemen" with Dennis Quaid.

Was pretty decent, right up until one of the worst endings in recent memory.

Just amazingly horrible ending.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-23-2023, 05:59 PM   #831

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Smile

Watched it with the grown ups last with the lights off and it was pretty damn good and I pretty much consider myself a horror movie snob.

7/10
it was much better than I expected it to be. pretty well done IMO.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 08:14 PM   #832

Exorcist: Believer was enjoyable enough but doesn’t hold up when you start thinking about it..

Spoiler!
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2023, 08:12 PM   #833
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Exorcist: Believer was enjoyable enough but doesn’t hold up when you start thinking about it..

Spoiler!
Woof what an incoherent mess of a movie

Great Value brand Exorcist
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2023, 09:20 PM   #834

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Watched The Pope's Exorcist. The movie had potential but goddamn the writing sucked.

Not even the awesomeness of Russel Crowe could save this one. Crowe was his usual awesome self.

The writing/script was just....****ing stupid.

I actually enjoyed this one despite not liking exorcism movies in general.

Thought they might set up the Vatican Avengers at the end there lol
Old 01-02-2024, 09:51 AM   #835
Back again, again.

I was impressed with "Talk to Me," a low-budget Australian movie about teenagers who have parties where they use a zombie hand to let themselves get possessed for kicks. Needless to say, it does not end well.

Along the same line is "Brooklyn 45," a post-WWII seance movie where each person has their own dark secrets. The FX are a little Haunted-Mansion-ish but the actors are incredible.
Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-02-2024, 12:59 PM   #836

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries Walker View Post
I was impressed with "Talk to Me," a low-budget Australian movie about teenagers who have parties where they use a zombie hand to let themselves get possessed for kicks. Needless to say, it does not end well.

Along the same line is "Brooklyn 45," a post-WWII seance movie where each person has their own dark secrets. The FX are a little Haunted-Mansion-ish but the actors are incredible.
agreed on Talk to Me.

Could have easily steered into teenage horror tropes, but didnt.

Well made film.
Old 01-23-2024, 09:30 AM   #837

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
This looks legit soul crushing...

I watched this last night.

I needed an industrial-soap shower after that one.
Old 01-25-2024, 12:24 PM   #838
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

I have the weirdest boner right now...

BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-25-2024, 03:13 PM   #839
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
I watched this last night.

I needed an industrial-soap shower after that one.

Not as bad as 'Speak No Evil' but still creepy. I don't know if I'm getting older and softer or if horror movies are getting more clever.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 06:21 AM   #840
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

This maybe has some potential

BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.