Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-26-2020, 08:20 AM   #11521
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
So this can have long lasting or permanent damage effects ?
They don't know it is too early, my wife says some patients who got SARs v1 never fuller recovered there lung function but again you get into health history etc.. these things are difficult to determine.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-26-2020, 08:21 AM   #11522
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 08:23 AM   #11523
El Diablo

If I read the bill correctly.

If you havent filed 2019, no worries, they will use 2018 to calculate.
If you havent filed 2018, no worries, they will use the social security records to calculate.

For singles - under 75k you get the full 1200.
For married filing jointly - under 150k you get the full 2400.
If you have kids (under 17) 500 each as long as you are under the threshold above.

If you make more, you still get a check of some sort... reduced on income over the amount posted above.

To get 0 -
Single making over 99k,
Married over 198k
You are a dependent on another return.

Pretty sure 90% americans will get something.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...INAL-TEXT.html 883 page bill for you here.

Last edited by carlos3652; 03-26-2020 at 08:39 AM..
carlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-26-2020, 08:24 AM   #11524
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
From medication being given or what?
I think the inflammatory changes are causing heart blockage effect, Gupta was talking about it this morning . he mentioned 20% but unsure if this was only in hospitalized patients.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-26-2020, 08:26 AM   #11525
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos3652 View Post
If I read the bill correctly.

If you havent filed 2019, no worries, they will use 2018 to calculate.
If you havent filed 2018, no worries, they will use the social security records to calculate.

For singles - under 75k you get the full 1200.
For married filing jointly - under 150k you get the full 2400.
If you have kids 500 each as long as you are under the threshold above.

If you make more, you still get a check of some sort... reduced on income over the amount posted above.

To get 0 -
Single making over 90kish,
Married over 190kish
(not 100% on these numbers, but the closer you get to them the less you get.)
You are a dependent on another return.

Pretty sure 90% americans will get something.
Is there a way to opt-out?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 08:27 AM   #11526
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I think common sense would give you the answer to that question.
One should never assume.
Old 03-26-2020, 08:28 AM   #11527
El Diablo

Quote:
Great question. Unsure. I updated the numbers to reflect more correctness.
carlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-26-2020, 08:30 AM   #11528

Quote:
yes,

I can give you my paypal information right now
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 08:31 AM   #11529
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Hope you can opt out. I don't want go pay the extra taxes.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 08:32 AM   #11530
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
media trying to incite

if you haven’t filed a return for EITHER year, the IRS will determine your check amount based on your Form SSA-1099, Social Security Benefit Statement.
i do not remember her saying that....but I will believe you.

Yup, Lew..Over the limit. That is why my kids get no break on college.
I fill out FAFSA-hit enter and it laughs at me.

No big deal. I also home my kids get something. One is not working and the other is teaching dance from our basement.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 08:32 AM   #11531
Hockey Town

Quote:
Sure, you can send it to me.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 08:33 AM   #11532
Future NBA Finals MVP

Global mortality rate if you don't include China's numbers is 30%. I don't think anyone believes China's numbers are absolutely correct.

Deaths globally outside of China: 18,878
Recoveries globally outside of China: 44,088

It's possible not all recoveries have been reported. It's also likely that many have it and don't get tested or get reported as having Covid-19 and experience mild symptoms.

However, it appears pretty accurate because the United States isn't going to have many recoveries yet. Just 7 days ago we had 10,000 cases, now we have 69,000. When the majority of your cases are active cases, there aren't going to be many recoveries (or deaths) yet. This thing can take a couple of weeks, sometimes even longer, to reach a recovery or death so there is a lag time.

Italy has more recoveries because they were a couple weeks ahead of where we are at.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

This is worse than any of us want to believe. And if you don't think it is, then we need to be out there testing a sample of the general asymptomatic population to determine how many people actually have it and get a true mortality rate instead of just relying on China's original numbers.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 08:33 AM   #11533
It was not a fair catch

They give us money-we have to pay taxes on it.....seems fair.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 08:34 AM   #11534

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Sure, you can send it to me.
ALready called dibs
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 08:34 AM   #11535
Admitted Planet Junky

Do people on any form of SS get a check from this stimulus?
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.