Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2017, 07:43 PM   #6946
Ultrabanned

Turkey pepperoni with bean sprouts and tofu.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:07 PM   #6947
I'll be back.

Man you guys need to go to Cafe Provence in Prairie Village...and order the French Onion Soup and the Chocolate Mousse (which is white chocolate, milk chocolate and dark chocolate together).

Shit is indescribably good.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:07 PM   #6948
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASS11 View Post
Man you guys need to go to Cafe Provence in Prairie Village...and order the French Onion Soup and the Chocolate Mousse (which is white chocolate, milk chocolate and dark chocolate together).

Shit is indescribably good.
On my bucket list...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:09 PM   #6949
I'll be back.

Like it's not as good as Le Fou Frog....but I don't want to drive my ass all the way to the River Market everytime I want French Onion Soup and Chocolate Mousse.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:11 PM   #6950

Quote:
Like it's not as good as Le Fou Frog....but I don't want to drive my ass all the way to the River Market everytime I want French Onion Soup and Chocolate Mousse.
Uber it...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:15 PM   #6951
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Tell us about the chicken belagio...

edit* couldnt wait, chicken in a white cream sauce looks great and I've got 90% of what I need for this... its a go for this weekend

https://www.thecheesecakefactory.com...cken-bellagio/
This is the recipe I use and it is better than what they serve at the Cheesecake Factory. It is essentially the recipe for one huge portion (could feed two) so you have to scale it up if you are starving more. Only change is that I use Panko bread crumbs.

http://www.recipelink.com/msgbrd/boa...MAR/35017.html
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:21 PM   #6952
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Uber it...
lol i'm not paying more for the ride than the food
Old 03-15-2017, 08:32 PM   #6953
I like Pie!

Welp, looked like half for and half not, so it was half and half. Needs some work but it was pretty good.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170315_203540.jpg
Views:	408
Size:	116.1 KB
ID:	114059   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170315_205855.jpg
Views:	410
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	114060  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:47 PM   #6954

Quote:
lol i'm not paying more for the ride than the food
Well that's an easy fix, buy more food!
Old 03-15-2017, 09:00 PM   #6955
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
This is the recipe I use and it is better than what they serve at the Cheesecake Factory. It is essentially the recipe for one huge portion (could feed two) so you have to scale it up if you are starving more. Only change is that I use Panko bread crumbs.

http://www.recipelink.com/msgbrd/boa...MAR/35017.html
All thats really needed is fresh basil and pesto sauce, might even skip the arugula

Breadcrumbs will be finely ground saltines mixed with Italian seasoning
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2017, 04:29 AM   #6956
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
All thats really needed is fresh basil and pesto sauce, might even skip the arugula

Breadcrumbs will be finely ground saltines mixed with Italian seasoning

You should try rolling it in Goldfish crackers!
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2017, 07:28 AM   #6957
Keepin it Real

I have a bunch of pulled pork to eat. Any ideas on what to mix with it? We've already had pulled pork burritos and sandwiches.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-16-2017, 07:30 AM   #6958
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
I have a bunch of pulled pork to eat. Any ideas on what to mix with it? We've already had pulled pork burritos and sandwiches.
Make a breakfast hash with it.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2017, 07:42 AM   #6959
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Make a breakfast hash with it.

Absolutely!
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2017, 08:33 AM   #6960
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
quesadilla's
shepherd's pie
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.