Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-17-2005, 05:28 AM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
RewardED.

See how drunk I am? How can the movies NOT be hilarious? Seriously. I misspelled rewarded. C'mon... that's funny.
sorry, that's Kotter's schtik....
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2005, 04:27 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Still doing good.

The light of ignorance is beginning to appear in your eyes.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-17-2005, 04:28 PM   #4
Kara G!

Hahaha I love putting a face to these names. Very nice. But... some advice for someone who can spot one from a mile away. I would steer clear of the John Doe that looks a little "too" in to what you're saying. If you know what I mean.

rel="Lightbox"?attachmentid=46996&stc=1" border="0" alt="" class="tcattdimgresizer" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-17-2005, 04:34 PM   #5
Kara G!

Quote:
Triumphant even in defeat.

Who's the girl??? Is she also added to your score sheet? She's a hottie.
KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-17-2005, 05:08 PM   #6
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchiefsqt
Who's the girl??? Is she also added to your score sheet? She's a hottie.
You must be more drunk than I am.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2005, 06:39 PM   #7
I'll be back.

Actually, since you're going to have to upload them to send them to me, we should just cut out the middleman (in this case, me) and you can use rapidshare.

www.rapidshare.de

Just keep each movie under 50 megs.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2005, 06:40 PM   #8
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc
You must be more drunk than I am.
That's what I was thinking. She looks a bit haggardly. Although she also appears unmade-up. Perhaps she looks better with a bit of work.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2005, 04:36 PM   #9
Supporter

Quote:

Who's the hole?
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-17-2005, 10:22 PM   #10
Up Yours

Quote:

Is that your Mom?
Woody Paige is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Woody Paige is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-17-2005, 04:39 PM   #11

Quote:
Still doing good.

This one might become my avatar someday.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2005, 06:45 PM   #12
I'll be back.

Quote:
Holy shit. That chick was hot, but is that movie about turning gay? That's certainly the message I received.
Old 09-17-2005, 10:08 PM   #13
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Quote:
Heh... sending data to Germany takes a long time.
Story of my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
This thread is headed to the hall of fame.

Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-17-2005, 10:34 PM   #14
Bazinga

Reminds me of Frazod's Avaitar

Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-17-2005, 07:05 PM   #15
I'll be back.

Holy shit. ENDelt's voice is exactly as I imagined.

I swear, you and Phobia must be long-lost brothers or something.