Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-28-2024, 08:32 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Discuss.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2024, 11:13 PM   #2671
Starter

I’ve already taken some medicine to hopefully chill me out but I can already tell it’s gonna be a long night. That’s the weird thing coming on this 4Th Mahomes SB. I either know I’ll be up 24 hours from now in this same spot celebrating with all you cool cats.

Or grieving a loss ala SB 55. I wasn’t a member for SB 55 but man I was down really bad.

Them getting a repeat would mean so much to Andy. I really hope we can pull this off.
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 11:13 PM   #2672
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I don't know. We went round and round with that idiot. I like to think that the new mod regime would have greased him, but of course old regime kind of encouraged that sort of thing.

As far as a link goes, it was a long time ago and I don't feel like digging for it. It may be in the Hall of Classics.
I remember the idiot and those threads. I just don't remember him being outed.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2024, 11:18 PM   #2673
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
I remember the idiot and those threads. I just don't remember him being outed.
I'm sure somebody could track it down. But we've already given him far more attention in this thread than he deserves.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2024, 11:20 PM   #2674
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
The worst thing about the NFL is that parity is an illusion. Dynasties have ruled this league since it began.

Packers in the 60's, Steelers in the 70's, 49ers in the 80's, Cowboys in the 90's and then the Patriots in the 2000's and 2010's.

It's our time now and we're gonna enjoy this shit. We're not apologizing for being ****ing awesome after 50 years of waiting.

Our team is cooler than yours, our QB is better than yours, our coach is better than yours and we win more than you. The 2020's is the Chiefs era.

Don't like it? Well son, we don't give a ****. Not one of us cares about what any other fan thinks. It's our time. And if that triggers your little feelers than I suggest you find something else to do with your time than watch us dominate bc it's happening whether your bitch ass wants it to or not.

The choice is yours. Make it on your own. Bitch
He thinks it's bad now?

Just wait until we Threepeat and Mahomes eventually wins at least 6 rings.

This isn't even close to stopping.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2024, 11:23 PM   #2675
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
Chris Broussard picked San Fran yesterday, so there you go, not unanimous.
I’m thinking Chris picked that as to not curse the chiefs with his blessing.
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-10-2024, 11:30 PM   #2676
Starter

Where are all the real pussies of this website at?

Clay? Post man ass cuck ass who has never had real pussy in his life...keep delivering mail you bitch ass wannabe 15 minutes of fame... your videos blow, kill yourself

Hamas Jenkins, you ****er lover

Donger you coward ass bitch who everyone hates

Any of you Mods who sell out their entire lives to moderate a message board which went out of date 15-20 years ago....get a ****ING life and stop trolling a message board which went dead a long time ago

ALL BITCH ASS mother ****ers

You're about as useful as your idol, X-Factor

At least he is recognizable , the rest of you are bitch ass cowards
AssEaterChief has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 11:31 PM   #2677
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Present
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 11:34 PM   #2678
Custom User Title

Imagine a message board eating at you for years enough to come back the night before the super bowl to try and gain attention

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-10-2024, 11:35 PM   #2679
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
I’m sure there is no one with more desire to wash away the frustrations of the regular season than Pat. The regular season gets relegated to little more than a distant memory and an uninteresting footnote in the history books tomorrow.
I disagree strongly. If we win tomorrow the regular season should be looked at and studied as to what SAVES a team. A patient and elite QB not melting down and a defense that has overcome an insane level of adversity to turn it all around
The post by AssEaterChief is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 02-10-2024, 11:38 PM   #2681

Damn. Almost hit all the notes there.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2024, 11:51 PM   #2682
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief View Post
Where are all the real pussies of this website at?

Clay? Post man ass cuck ass who has never had real pussy in his life...keep delivering mail you bitch ass wannabe 15 minutes of fame... your videos blow, kill yourself

Hamas Jenkins, you ****er lover

Donger you coward ass bitch who everyone hates

Any of you Mods who sell out their entire lives to moderate a message board which went out of date 15-20 years ago....get a ****ING life and stop trolling a message board which went dead a long time ago

ALL BITCH ASS mother ****ers

You're about as useful as your idol, X-Factor

At least he is recognizable , the rest of you are bitch ass cowards

Nobody is reading all that
Old 02-11-2024, 12:00 AM   #2683
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishels View Post
Nobody is reading all that
Because you're an illiterate bitch who can't comprehend the meaning of what I am saying?
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 12:05 AM   #2684
Starter

Bunch of bitches around here...

No real meaning in life except a ****ing football team that has nothing to do with your real life!

Where you at Simply Red/Carcosa, I thought mults would get banned except all you MODS are pussy ass bitches
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 12:06 AM   #2685

And yet, you're still here