Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 08:09 AM   #1666
Inmem 2.0

Met at up down it was actually very nice out then the weather got really shitty. Anyway shes not even divorced yet just separated I'm starting to realize I'm not looking for any commitment. Besides that she laughed alot and the date seemed to have gone well. She said she wants to go out again.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 08:12 AM   #1667
Andy Reid Supporter

GF surprised me with a Mahomes jersey last night. I think I might propose next week
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 08:27 AM   #1668
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay View Post
Dated last 2 hours. Interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay View Post
Met at up down it was actually very nice out then the weather got really shitty. Anyway shes not even divorced yet just separated I'm starting to realize I'm not looking for any commitment. Besides that she laughed alot and the date seemed to have gone well. She said she wants to go out again.
I was hoping a 2 hour date meant it was a tutoring session to work on your grammar.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 08:55 AM   #1669
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
GF surprised me with a Mahomes jersey last night. I think I might propose next week
Did u get a blumpkin?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 09:02 AM   #1670
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I was hoping a 2 hour date meant it was a tutoring session to work on your grammar.
His date was so good it got put on Youtube.

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 09:58 AM   #1671
I'll be back.

19 year old wants to get coffee

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 11:30 AM   #1672
Inmem 2.0

Do it pussy
Old 07-23-2017, 11:33 AM   #1673
I'll be back.

Bet she cancels, bud.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 11:50 AM   #1674
Inmem 2.0

You miss 100% of the shots you never take tho
Old 07-23-2017, 02:12 PM   #1675
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Wow. Some chicks do not take rejection well. Bullet dodged.

Trust your instincts.
Just to elaborate...this was one of those girls who didn't own a TV and was clearly proud of it.

More power to ya, babe. Have a good life.
Old 07-23-2017, 03:48 PM   #1676
Inmem 2.0

You porkin any of these chicks or being like my dumbass friend who takes them out and doesnt get any?
Old 07-24-2017, 08:58 AM   #1677
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
When in KC, I wondered about the impact of listing atheist.... on one hand, people who are less open-minded could pass on by, but OTOH, I wondered if even reasonable people see "heathen".

Here though, I've actually seen (online) several women who are atheist or something besides one of the major religions..... might have seen a few listed in KC, but practically no one.
I got dismissed after like the 6th date a couple weeks ago. I was not Christian enough. She knew I'm a deist. Gave her the k reply and moved on. We ****ed on the first night. Now she gets pissed when I avoid her at my pub. Fun times.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-24-2017, 09:25 AM   #1678
Politically Incorrect

On Saturday while working for the charity here in Arizona, I met an older hot woman in great shape, nice legs and breasts, great figure and pretty. She gave a small contribution, we chatted and she seemed to flirt with me before she went into the store. On the way out she came back over to my table to chat and spent about 5 minutes talking and it was obvious she liked me. Asked her out and we are going to meet for coffee or drinks this Wednesday.

She is 15 years older! This is going to be interesting.........
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 10:15 AM   #1679
20 Menthol KOOLs

Damn, so she's like 65?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 12:24 PM   #1680
MVP

Multiple day display in scorching temps across from a mother daughter combo, both hotter than the heat index. She appeared married and the daughter too young, but the view definitely passed the time with plenty of eye contact between dealing with potential customers. Just as I was preparing to leave the mother approached like she was on a mission. At this point I'm thinking, what the hell, I'm in.

Nope... It was the, "Here's her number, she'll be hoping to hear from you."

ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.