Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2017, 02:06 PM   #1636
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay View Post
Fine place. Westport is wild on the weekends though did you hear the shooting?
Definitely thought I heard a gunshot. About 10.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2017, 02:47 PM   #1637
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Definitely thought I heard a gunshot. About 10.
I've tired of the general douche bagginess of Friday or Saturday Kelly's / Kaw's / Harry's patrons.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2017, 02:51 PM   #1638
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
I've tired of the general douche bagginess of Friday or Saturday Kelly's / Kaw's / Harry's patrons.
Yep.

A Monday-Thursday evening at Westport Cafe is a perfect date spot, though.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2017, 10:16 PM   #1639
I'll be back.

Just had bad sex. Apparently I'm not attracted to middle eastern girls.

On the plus side, she paid for dinner.
Old 07-18-2017, 10:50 PM   #1640
Inmem 2.0

Did you cum?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2017, 10:53 PM   #1641
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Just had bad sex. Apparently I'm not attracted to middle eastern girls.

On the plus side, she paid for dinner.
If at first you don't succeed, try try again!

What hell is wrong with you. You Mis your old girl huh?
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-18-2017, 10:54 PM   #1642
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
If at first you don't succeed, try try again!

What hell is wrong with you. You Mis your old girl huh?
Nah. I think I just like white girls too much.

My penis is racist.
Old 07-18-2017, 11:47 PM   #1643
20 Menthol KOOLs

If you actually give a shit about a girl's race while you're ****ing her you're probably just gay on the low
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2017, 07:07 AM   #1644
Inmem 2.0

Bumble is awesome. I offered this gal to bone she said thanks for the offer but she's not like that and recently got divorced and doesn't want "boy drama" So I quit messaging her and a few days later she hits me back and tells me my offer isn't that unreasonable and said she's free saturday night
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2017, 12:00 PM   #1645
Inmem 2.0

Might cancel she's boring AF to talk to
Old 07-21-2017, 12:00 PM   #1646
I'll be back.

Just go bone her, dumbass.
Old 07-21-2017, 12:01 PM   #1647
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay View Post
Might cancel she's boring AF to talk to
I didn't think you were interested in conversation.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2017, 12:02 PM   #1648
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Just go bone her, dumbass.
We have to work to that point she says
Old 07-21-2017, 12:03 PM   #1649
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I didn't think you were interested in conversation.
I don't mind good conversation. I'm not interested in a relationship right now.
Old 07-21-2017, 12:18 PM   #1650
The Insider

Bumble is pretty damn good dating app.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.