Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2023, 02:20 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Drue Tranquill to Chiefs

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2024, 04:43 PM   #451
offense > defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
This dude was born to be a Chief.

No way he goes anywhere this offseason.
LOVE him but someone is paying him good long-term starter money. We can't sign everyone.

It's gonna be Bolton, Chenal and the draft at LB I imagine.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-30-2024, 04:44 PM   #452
offense > defense

I guess I should've read the last few replies before mine. Maybe I'm off and he doesn't get paid. Would love him back on any kinda reasonable deal.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-30-2024, 04:48 PM   #453
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
This is exactly why we should have no trouble keeping him. I'm betting he signs a 2-year/$9 million type deal. Nobody else is going to offer him much more than that he's damn sure worth that kind of cost for this team. He fits so perfectly.
Yeah, I think that's probably right.

Off-ball 'backers are pretty fungible but for the right team at the right time they can be really valuable. Most teams aren't gonna pay a lot to bring one of those guys in, especially as they near their 30s.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2024, 04:54 PM   #454
Pepsi, cheeburger, chip

Thank you Druuuuu!
Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.
Old 01-30-2024, 04:55 PM   #455
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
Reid > Mathieu

I saw Tranquill doing a commercial today pushing a product he was wearing around his neck.
I love Reid, Mathieu was All Pro twice with us.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2024, 07:36 PM   #456
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I love Reid, Mathieu was All Pro twice with us.
I can remember Mathieu lay the wood once in his tenure here. He was a great coach on the field and he snatched a few INTs but besides that I think he was overrated. I appreciate his contributions but to me Reid plays a better brand of ball.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 08:01 PM   #457
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
And he was annoyingly good this season for NOLA.

**** him and his entire season of business decisions, man. What looked like a guy who was at the end of the road was really just a guy who was playing tentatively because he wanted to re-set the safety market in order to extend and we wouldn't oblige him.

I'd be less irritated by him if he had just sucked this season.
That twat was good this year?

Wasn't he fire roasted ass his first year down there and the idiot Saints fans were pissed at him?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2024, 08:08 PM   #458
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
I love Tranquil but he aint Bobby Wagner. Wagner is an outlier not a rule, he's always been fantastic.
Dude, Demario Davis is 35 and just notched 121 tackles.

He's not an outlier.

As I said, he's 29. He still has at least 4 solid seasons in him
TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 08:14 PM   #459
Live free or die hard

Some audio issues but not too bad...

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2024, 08:21 PM   #460
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
I can remember Mathieu lay the wood once in his tenure here. He was a great coach on the field and he snatched a few INTs but besides that I think he was overrated. I appreciate his contributions but to me Reid plays a better brand of ball.
He, along with Clark were instrumental in changing the culture of this defense after the 2018 embarrassment. Hard to quantify that value. Doesn’t mean either should still be on this roster, but I am thankful for that contribution.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 01-30-2024, 08:30 PM   #461
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
He, along with Clark were instrumental in changing the culture of this defense after the 2018 embarrassment. Hard to quantify that value. Doesn’t mean either should still be on this roster, but I am thankful for that contribution.
Totally agree.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.