Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 06-01-2020, 10:10 PM  
Veteran

Need help Code RED

It's my anniversary tomorrow. Well, it's our 1.5 anniversary. We eloped in November of 2018 and didn't tell our families. So we had our "fake" wedding a year ago tomorrow with friends and family. We already celebrated our anniversary in November so I didn't think anything of it until yesterday when the wife said something.

I'm at a loss. I have no idea what to do, what to get. Thankfully, she doesn't like jewelry ($$). In November I put together a nice picture album of our time together, flowers, dinner etc.

I need ideas. She likes thoughtful gifts more than expensive.
jaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-03-2020, 09:17 AM   #61
MVP

PIIHB
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.