Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 06-01-2020, 10:10 PM  
Veteran

Need help Code RED

It's my anniversary tomorrow. Well, it's our 1.5 anniversary. We eloped in November of 2018 and didn't tell our families. So we had our "fake" wedding a year ago tomorrow with friends and family. We already celebrated our anniversary in November so I didn't think anything of it until yesterday when the wife said something.

I'm at a loss. I have no idea what to do, what to get. Thankfully, she doesn't like jewelry ($$). In November I put together a nice picture album of our time together, flowers, dinner etc.

I need ideas. She likes thoughtful gifts more than expensive.
jaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-01-2020, 11:58 PM   #46
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
Aww, Satan. I didn't know you felt that way.
Thank you my friend. Count your blessings.
Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-02-2020, 12:00 AM   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
What soul did you steal?
I'm not sure how that whole "stealing your soul" thing came about. I've never stolen a soul. People just hand them to me. And for what? To play guitar?

Last edited by Satan; 06-02-2020 at 03:04 AM..
Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-02-2020, 02:21 AM   #48
DeadPunisher

PIIHB?

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-02-2020, 02:56 AM   #49
Fish are scared of me

Maybe you can find some advice in the short video.

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2020, 03:16 AM   #50
The pizza king of kansas

Get her a spa day or a vase full of flowers.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2020, 05:43 AM   #51
Veteran

You ask her boy friends yet?
38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.
Old 06-02-2020, 06:23 AM   #52
Veteran

Been there done that, married twice to the same woman. You're screwed. Now you have to remember TWO anniversarys.

Quote:
Anything practical (if she's more that type. My last ex was) she needs? Vacuum, new phone, etc?
WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT GET A VACUUM. I made that mistake 3x. I knew she liked to clean and thought it was practical. 3x...color me stupid. The inference is that you expect her to clean. Bad idea.

I find the sexy thing for guys to do is cook. Something simple...spaghetti. Grill a nice steak. If you haven't learned to cook something you both enjoy...now is your time to learn.

Write your own anniversary card. Don't get flowers (wife told me that too), get a small rose bush that you can plant in the yard. You will talk about that for years (unlike flowers).

What is the favorite thing she likes to do. It better not be vacuuming

Take her putt putt golfing, bowling something different.

In the end, you screwed up. You forgot. Been there done that.

The thought that counts.

Worse comes to worse, get her a bemmer.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 07:15 AM   #53
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
Been there done that, married twice to the same woman. You're screwed. Now you have to remember TWO anniversarys.

WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT GET A VACUUM. I made that mistake 3x. I knew she liked to clean and thought it was practical. 3x...color me stupid. The inference is that you expect her to clean. Bad idea.

I find the sexy thing for guys to do is cook. Something simple...spaghetti. Grill a nice steak. If you haven't learned to cook something you both enjoy...now is your time to learn.

Write your own anniversary card. Don't get flowers (wife told me that too), get a small rose bush that you can plant in the yard. You will talk about that for years (unlike flowers).

What is the favorite thing she likes to do. It better not be vacuuming

Take her putt putt golfing, bowling something different.

In the end, you screwed up. You forgot. Been there done that.

The thought that counts.

Worse comes to worse, get her a bemmer.
Depends on the woman I guess. I was specifically asked for it. Obviously the vacuum wasn't the sole gift.

As far as flowers, they were given in two ways. A bouquet to hand her while the others' petals lined the floor leading to the dining room, where a candlelight dinner was had. +1 on the cooking idea. I cook/bake and a nice meal is always appreciated.
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-02-2020, 08:27 AM   #54
The Collective Unconscious

dude, this is pretty simple. Get her an activity or two, plus a gift. I would vote a massage and a night out with a bed and breakfast or nice hotel. Get her one of those boxes that they send every quarter. Popsugar has one that my wife loves.
58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-02-2020, 08:33 AM   #55
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Tell her she gets one anniversary celebration per year like everyone else in the world.
This. Ask yourself this, when your kids ask about when you were married, which date will you use? Yes, it might be awkward explaining to both families and friends, but sooner or later the truth will come out. It's probably best to come clean now and avoid 50-60 years of buying 2 presents.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-02-2020, 08:47 AM   #56
Special Teams ACE!!!

Hey honey, I got you your very own thread on chiefsplanet.com! Happy anniversary!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2020, 09:07 AM   #57
Veteran

Give her a choice to pick an anniversary. Then PIIHB.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-02-2020, 09:22 AM   #58
Alpha Omega

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Give her a choice to pick an anniversary. Then PIIHB.
That's not what that hole is for, my child.
Jesus Christ is not part of the Right 53.Jesus Christ is not part of the Right 53.Jesus Christ is not part of the Right 53.Jesus Christ is not part of the Right 53.Jesus Christ is not part of the Right 53.Jesus Christ is not part of the Right 53.Jesus Christ is not part of the Right 53.Jesus Christ is not part of the Right 53.Jesus Christ is not part of the Right 53.Jesus Christ is not part of the Right 53.Jesus Christ is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-02-2020, 09:41 AM   #59
Thread I will end you.......

Hookers and blow, maybe? Or two chicks, she might like that as well...
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2020, 10:49 AM   #60
Supporter

Maybe you should just pull the bandaide off now and "forget" this one so she'll get used to it.

Maybe go fishing with your friends.

Tell her to pick which one she wants to celebrate, you're not responsible for both.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.