Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam

Old 05-10-2020, 08:14 PM  
I'll be back.

RIP Flopnuts

He has passed.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:41 AM   #151
"Think BOOM!"

Oh no... This is horrible news. RIP Floppy...
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:44 AM   #152
Supporter

What the ****?!?!

Son of a bitch.

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:46 AM   #153
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Damn.

RIP, my friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Oh man, what the hell? This is awful.

Hell of a great guy IRL. One of the best nights I've ever had with CP people was with him, Pestilence, OTWP58, and TinyEvel down at Ameristar. I'll never forget that night, and I wish we could have had more get togethers like that. RIP, Mike.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Penny slots.
One of the best times of my life and Mike was one of the main reasons why.

Dude....I can remember Mike stepping in between Buck and some drunk Chiefs fans because they were trying to start shit with Buck because he was a Chargers fan.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 07:47 AM   #154
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
What the ****?!?!

Son of a bitch.

I know. Exactly what I thought. I don't get it.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:49 AM   #155
2 Legit 2 Colquitt

Just awful news. He was one of my top 5 posters on the site. RIP, Flop.
ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 07:51 AM   #156
Draconian Warlord

Prayers for his family. Flop was always good to me. When I'd see his name on FB I read it Flopnuts.... RIP brother....you will be missed.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:51 AM   #157
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

RIP
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:51 AM   #158
My work speaks for itself!!!

never met mr Flop in person, but we chatted via PM a few times. Was a gentleman, and I appreciated his kindness and sense of humor.

RIP.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:53 AM   #159
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Well Crap.
RIP
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:54 AM   #160
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
I know. Exactly what I thought. I don't get it.
This just sucks. Genuine person who had a good heart.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:57 AM   #161
Veteran

One of the good ones.

RIP, Flop
shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:58 AM   #162
Supporter

Well ****, this isn’t the kick in the dick I needed to see as I have my morning coffee. It is good to see Clay saying the dude was having an upswing and banging a hottie. Puts life into perspective on how quickly it can be taken.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 08:02 AM   #163
When pigs fly

When I first joined, I think he was Flop that told me to PM Bob Dole about something or other.

He seemed like a good dude. RIP.
tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-11-2020, 08:03 AM   #164
Mama Tried

RIP Nuts.
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-11-2020, 08:05 AM   #165
Custom User Title

This sucks. RIP

Truly was a dying breed

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote