Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-24-2019, 04:29 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!

Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2019, 04:39 PM   #106
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Hmm, I'd need cdcox to handle that level of work. If your pal can hurry up, that would be best, but I'll ask cdcox. I'm not sure when he'll be available. We've still got three openings left, so hopefully he can run in and do it.
He's in now. Hasn't been assigned to a league yet but it doesn't look like Chiefs1 is full either so he should be okay. I checked his login and he doesn't have a direct link to the Chiefs1 message board nor is he showing up as a member, so I suspect he just needs to get the 'invite' from CD and all will be well.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2019, 04:42 PM   #107
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He's in now. Hasn't been assigned to a league yet but it doesn't look like Chiefs1 is full either so he should be okay. I checked his login and he doesn't have a direct link to the Chiefs1 message board nor is he showing up as a member, so I suspect he just needs to get the 'invite' from CD and all will be well.
Cool. As long as he paid his dollar and picked a team name, he should be good.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2019, 04:55 PM   #108
Veteran

How many teams we up to?
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-25-2019, 04:56 PM   #109
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

23 teams in. One more and the ride starts.
Old 02-25-2019, 04:59 PM   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
23 teams in. One more and the ride starts.
He says he's paid his dollar and his handle is actually listed on the member list; just hasn't been put in an actual league yet. When he gets added, that'll put 24 in Chiefs1.

Eh, I'm sure it'll be fine. I'd guess CD just doesn't recognize his name and it'll get sorted out soon enough.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2019, 05:33 PM   #111
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He says he's paid his dollar and his handle is actually listed on the member list; just hasn't been put in an actual league yet. When he gets added, that'll put 24 in Chiefs1.

Eh, I'm sure it'll be fine. I'd guess CD just doesn't recognize his name and it'll get sorted out soon enough.
it should be automatic
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-25-2019, 05:40 PM   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
it should be automatic
Figured it out; he hadn't chosen his team location/name yet.

He's in now so we're at 24.
Old 02-25-2019, 05:44 PM   #113

Looks like we even have partial rosters uploaded already once the league filled. Nice.
Old 02-25-2019, 05:49 PM   #114
I'll be back.

I forgot I made the tutorial videos for this.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2019, 05:49 PM   #115

Not only did Rainman not give me 1.1. He put me in the same division as the sumbitch who got him.

So for the next 10 years I will be tortured by Patrick Mahomes.

That's just mean, man...
Old 02-25-2019, 05:50 PM   #116
I'll be back.

WOOO SET YOUR DRAFT BOARDS BABEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pick #10 aw yiss
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2019, 05:53 PM   #117
I'll be back.

So...why do I have players on my team?
Old 02-25-2019, 05:56 PM   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
WOOO SET YOUR DRAFT BOARDS BABEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pick #10 aw yiss
19. Well **** me sideways.

Is there a time of the day when the 60 minute clock shuts down? Telling folks picking at 4 in the morning that they have 60 minutes seems a little...dogmatic.
Old 02-25-2019, 05:56 PM   #119
Mod Team

Is this easy to do on your phone?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2019, 05:57 PM   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
So...why do I have players on my team?
New setup fills in about half our rosters for us; essentially chaff (though some aren't complete garbage).