Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-24-2019, 04:29 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!

Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2019, 02:52 PM   #871
Mod Team

**** you Flacco!!!!

Will be interesting to see how the computer treats shitty QBs who are now paired with decent WRs. Very little hope I would think.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2019, 02:53 PM   #872
MVP

I never agreed to a trade lol sorry dude. I just wanted to stay where I'm at
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-03-2019, 02:55 PM   #873
I'll be back.

183 and 191 coming up!

excited!

giggity!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2019, 02:59 PM   #874
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I never agreed to a trade lol sorry dude. I just wanted to stay where I'm at
My bad, I thought when you said we were good, that meant the offer was good.
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-03-2019, 03:00 PM   #875
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
183 and 191 coming up!

excited!

giggity!
You better wait to get excited tomorrow....
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-03-2019, 03:00 PM   #876
MVP

Man this went super fast
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-03-2019, 03:02 PM   #877
Veteran

Holy Shit, what just happened!!
Old 03-03-2019, 03:04 PM   #878
Veteran

Well I got the RT I was waiting for, would have been a good day to get the CB I wanted.

Thanks Virus for not taking an hour!
Old 03-03-2019, 03:05 PM   #879
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
Holy Shit, what just happened!!
If it makes you feel any better, I was set to go after Moton on the off chance I ever got around to drafting offensive players...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2019, 03:07 PM   #880
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If it makes you feel any better, I was set to go after Moton on the off chance I ever got around to drafting offensive players...
It doesn't....lol

I'm trying to keep balance, as opposed to loading up on one side. That was always my madden strategy.
Old 03-03-2019, 03:13 PM   #881

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
It doesn't....lol

I'm trying to keep balance, as opposed to loading up on one side. That was always my madden strategy.
This was a complete mid-round pivot from me. I literally decided when I was on the clock to completely change course. As the pick was coming up, I'd settled down to Mayfield, Michael Thomas and Kamara. And when it was time to click 'draft' I decided 'ah, **** it...' and did a 180.

I don't know that it was smart at all, but I simply didn't see a good path to trying to beat my division at its own game and make it a sustainable strategy. It might have worked here and there, but when 3 teams in the division looked to be building along the same lines, I figured I'd see if I couldn't go a different direction and try to end run all 3 of them.

Very much a balls or bust strategy. There's a chance all this capital thrown at the D was for naught. But hey, if so I'll have some nice draft picks to try to build around it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2019, 03:13 PM   #882
Veteran

I quite enjoyed that little ~10 pick run we just went on. All good things must come to an end, it would appear.
rageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-03-2019, 03:14 PM   #883
Mod Team

I’m live picking like a mad man.

No excuses.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2019, 03:15 PM   #884

Wheeler pissed Tamba off so he's running the clock out of spite...
Old 03-03-2019, 03:16 PM   #885
MVP

I'm deciding who I want I'm here