Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-24-2019, 04:29 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!

Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2019, 09:49 PM   #1531
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Question: will I need a QB for Week 16 since the Saints sat Brees?
N
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2019, 09:50 PM   #1532
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
Why do I have one player on my team that says -1 for contract? No one else has anything? I haven’t done anything, I was just checking my roster
He's a 2018 rookie, right?
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2019, 09:52 PM   #1533
I'll be back.

THE FIRST KICKER
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2019, 10:12 PM   #1534
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
THE FIRST KICKER
Actually, someone took Tucker a while back. So Aldrick is #2.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2019, 01:23 AM   #1535
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
THE FIRST KICKER
Yeah I got another starting guard to help me put up 7 while you put up 3s herm
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 06:20 AM   #1536
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
He's a 2018 rookie, right?
Yes
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-09-2019, 06:22 AM   #1537
Veteran

Quote:
THE FIRST KICKER
Dammit Clay that is the kicker I was going to take. I was hoping no one had heard of him, because I hadn't until I done my in depth kicker analysis
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-09-2019, 09:26 AM   #1538
Veteran

Slow day here
Old 03-09-2019, 09:42 AM   #1539
Veteran

The Crown Point Railsplitters announce the ground breaking of their new dome stadium. Our QB, RB, and kicker all come from dome teams
Old 03-09-2019, 12:15 PM   #1540
I'll be back.

I got a controversial pick coming up...

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 12:36 PM   #1541
Veteran

Kapperdicks isn’t on here
Old 03-09-2019, 01:14 PM   #1542
The Seated Villain

Quote:
I got a controversial pick coming up...

I'm not sure he's ever coming back.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-09-2019, 01:53 PM   #1543
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
literally all the good special teamers were placed on a roster
Not my roster.

So do I need to find somebody that returned kicks/punts last year, or can I just plug Tavon Austin in as my returner? He only had 10 punt returns last year, and no kickoff returns. Is that good enough for my starter all year?
Michelangelo ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 03-09-2019, 02:44 PM   #1544
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelangelo View Post
Not my roster.

So do I need to find somebody that returned kicks/punts last year, or can I just plug Tavon Austin in as my returner? He only had 10 punt returns last year, and no kickoff returns. Is that good enough for my starter all year?
Trying to remember, but I don't think you ha the option to pick your returner. It just grabs the best returner from your roster. Will probably improve this in the future, but not immediately.
Old 03-09-2019, 02:46 PM   #1545
www.nfl-forecast.com

I'm going to take the site down for a short time when my pick comes up to copy the database. This should not affect anyone's pick.