Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2018, 08:25 AM   #15061
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
Straight-up lie. I hate these idiot mouthpieces tweeting some shit for clicks. I basically hate what social media has done to the world. **** all that shit.
One of many reasons I'm not on social media
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-18-2018, 08:39 AM   #15062
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I know he can’t really say anything else, but Veach literally said just last week that they would have taken Mahomes at pick #1.

He didn’t have to say that. He just did.

Yeah I heard him say it too. Andy has said many times that Veach was all over him.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2018, 08:54 AM   #15063
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I know he can’t really say anything else, but Veach literally said just last week that they would have taken Mahomes at pick #1.

He’s already said before that Mahomes was our #1 QB too.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2018, 08:55 AM   #15064
Banned

Not to mention Payton saying he was high on their list in NO. I'm guessing he was high on a few lists but you obviously don't say "he was our guy but the Chiefs took him so we went with another guy." Might hurt some delicate feelings
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-18-2018, 08:57 AM   #15065
MVP

There was also video posted from Draft Night of Matt Nagy on the phone with Mahomes telling him “I told you we would pick you!”
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:00 AM   #15066
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

Veach made his thoughts clear on Mahomes 6 months ago. I don’t believe the Trubisky tripe.

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:00 AM   #15067
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post

This replies are hilarious.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:01 AM   #15068
In Search of a Life

Veach specified in an article I read this morning he was actually talking about college QB prospects when he said that.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:02 AM   #15069
The Insider

Come on don't get so butt hurt. There was reasons he fell to #10. He wasn't a sure fire #1 QB prospect overall.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 09:03 AM   #15070
Special Teams ACE!!!

No, I'm not expecting it, but at this point Mahomes has been such a freakin dream that I wouldn't at all be surprised if he didn't care if he became the highest paid QB in the NFL when his extension comes up.

Like, this guy could have been making money right out of the gate on endorsements and decided instead to wait a full year until he got his dorky little local credit union commercial all because it would ensure locker room cohesion. He understands team. He loves team. All of his actions up to this point have demonstrated exactly that.

I don't care what he gets paid. Throw the moon at him. Do whatever it takes. Give him a blank check as far as I'm concerned. All I'm saying is that from what I've observed, Mahomes is SUCH a team player, I wouldn't at all be surprised at this point to see him go, "Y'know what, if I'm making all this money, it takes away from the players we can go acquire to help us win, so I won't ask for $50 million per year or whatever it will be at that point... shave off 10% of my AAV if it means keeping enough good players on the team."
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 09:07 AM   #15071
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Come on don't get so butt hurt. There was reasons he fell to #10. He wasn't a sure fire #1 QB prospect overall.
Mostly for being a TT QB.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:09 AM   #15072
Special Teams ACE!!!

Also, is there anybody here who would give a shit if we made his entire future contract extension fully guaranteed as a possible way to save some money? It's risky, I know, but I don't think there's any way at this point that he turns into a pumpkin unless he gets hurt.

Like, he deserves as much money as possible, but given what we've seen out of him, do you think he would take just a LITTLE bit less if we reached out to him with like a 5-year deal that was fully guaranteed?

He'll still be about a year younger than other QBs who receive these extensions. If you lock him up for 5 years and say, "No matter what, you're getting this money," I'll betcha he wouldn't care as much at that point about the top value of the deal.

No, I'm not trying to jew our star QB. Just throwing it out there and guessing about value.

And to all the, "Y U TALKING BOUT DIS NOW THIS IS YEARS AWAY" people, just shut the hell up. I'm a fan. I'm having fun. I'm speculating. Speculation is fun. Go away.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 09:15 AM   #15073
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
No, I'm not expecting it, but at this point Mahomes has been such a freakin dream that I wouldn't at all be surprised if he didn't care if he became the highest paid QB in the NFL when his extension comes up.

Like, this guy could have been making money right out of the gate on endorsements and decided instead to wait a full year until he got his dorky little local credit union commercial all because it would ensure locker room cohesion. He understands team. He loves team. All of his actions up to this point have demonstrated exactly that.

I don't care what he gets paid. Throw the moon at him. Do whatever it takes. Give him a blank check as far as I'm concerned. All I'm saying is that from what I've observed, Mahomes is SUCH a team player, I wouldn't at all be surprised at this point to see him go, "Y'know what, if I'm making all this money, it takes away from the players we can go acquire to help us win, so I won't ask for $50 million per year or whatever it will be at that point... shave off 10% of my AAV if it means keeping enough good players on the team."
I think you might have to watch out for Dallas. Mahomes and his dad were big time Cowboy fans until the Chiefs drafted him. Sure as hell looks like Prescott is a game manager and they would probably love a chance to get Mahomes. That’s a wild card that could force the Chiefs to max him out if they want to keep him.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:18 AM   #15074
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
I'm glad 9 other GMs were stupid

What is being questioned here is whether KC had Mahomes or Trubisky #1 on their board.
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:19 AM   #15075
Going home eventually

Hill needs to be locked up in 19. Don't drag it out just do it. After him get Berry and Houston to take pay cuts by contract restructure to help the team. Draft defense early and OL in 3 and 4. Trade for defense if you can and spend all the money left of defense. Fix the damn defense and protect Mahomes.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.