Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Last edited by Dante84; 04-30-2016 at 02:00 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2017, 01:47 PM   #841
I知 a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
The Cheetah

https://youtu.be/s7TvR-ERDkI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2017, 01:51 PM   #842
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I find it a bit confusing that Broncos fans keep bringing up Tyreek Hill's past, but yet they say nothing about Justin Houston abusing Ty Sambrailo just a few weeks ago.
The reason why ? Because there is nothing like taking it to the House IN THEIR HOUSE, not once, not twice but 3 times in one game and then adding a cherry on top in your own house to boot the next time you play them !! 4 TDS by Hill just playing the Broncos alone say's you own them and definitely ride those Donkeys and HURTS THEM VERY DEEPLY !!

Donkey fans just expressing their future anxiety about what will be happening to them for at least these next 5 yrs.

Last edited by Chiefshrink; 01-02-2017 at 01:58 PM..
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2017, 01:53 PM   #843
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Well since you completely missed the point, then you are only causing yourself the disheartening and offense.

I didn't say you have to have faith to have morals etc..but I do think you are pretty ignorant if you want to talk about those things with other people and then want to be offended when religion is brought into the conversation.

But go ahead and enjoy being offended for no reason.
lolol!

I'll still keep thinking I'd rather have the 2 seed and a bye week as well.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-02-2017, 01:56 PM   #844
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
https://youtu.be/s7TvR-ERDkI

You think Antonio would accept a 40yd dash challenge from Hill as an NFL promo marketing gig to promote this game even more ??? Would that be awesome or what ????
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2017, 01:12 PM   #845
I知 a Mahomo!

Every day I find a new video on him.

https://youtu.be/SjphFF4DfVQ

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2017, 01:17 PM   #846
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Every day I find a new video on him.

https://youtu.be/SjphFF4DfVQ
Watch that with the audio muted. Christ. /grumpy old fart
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2017, 01:27 PM   #847
I知 a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Watch that with the audio muted. Christ. /grumpy old fart

I agree...I wish an old guy would put some good music to these.

Old 01-06-2017, 06:45 PM   #848
I知 a Mahomo!

https://youtu.be/ar-Wr16YAlk

Old 01-06-2017, 07:01 PM   #849
I知 a Mahomo!

https://youtu.be/BcWFwmZuGp0

Old 01-06-2017, 07:03 PM   #850
I知 a Mahomo!

One thing that I find interesting & hasn't been mentioned yet is....

Tyreek scored the first & last TD's of the 2016 season.

Old 01-06-2017, 07:07 PM   #851
I知 a Mahomo!

https://youtu.be/cQD_EPiAgN4

Old 01-06-2017, 07:08 PM   #852
I知 a Mahomo!

https://youtu.be/sxyexifAEow

Old 01-06-2017, 07:10 PM   #853
I知 a Mahomo!

https://youtu.be/FHz4Pzv-UjI

Old 01-06-2017, 07:12 PM   #854
Supporter

Notice how when he is running he does like a little open hand, arm out, shenanigan dance? High school all the way to the Chiefs.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2017, 07:26 PM   #855
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
You think Antonio would accept a 40yd dash challenge from Hill as an NFL promo marketing gig to promote this game even more ??? Would that be awesome or what ????
Ha! Please.

There is not a player in the league who wants to run this dude.

He's faster than his 40 and that's Fn insane.

I can't even think of another player who has jets like him.

Still cracks me up when I think of Clay's expert prognostication of ByeReek.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.