Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4582
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2014, 07:59 PM   #46
MVP

Lazy Magnolia's Southern Hops'pitality
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-06-2014, 09:26 PM   #47
Banned

Jim Beam Whisky Sours and Budweisers. Celebrating 17 years of marrige tonight. Been together 22 years all together.
John Dope is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJohn Dope is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJohn Dope is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJohn Dope is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJohn Dope is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJohn Dope is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJohn Dope is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJohn Dope is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJohn Dope is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJohn Dope is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJohn Dope is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-06-2014, 09:52 PM   #48
Be Kind To Your Pets

Kingdom Red Ale.
Bud Light with red food coloring.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2014, 09:53 PM   #49
Happy Easter!

Hawaiian Punch Polar Blast from a fish bowl with gummy fish, gummy worms and Nerds at the bottom!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2014, 09:54 PM   #50
pie is never free

Ice water tonight, saving the vodka, and my liver, for tomorrow.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2014, 09:54 PM   #51
Banned

Jim Bean + Coke
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-06-2014, 09:57 PM   #52
I'll be back.

diet coke with popcorn

and on my popcorn

BACON GREASE
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2014, 11:30 PM   #53
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
diet coke with popcorn

and on my popcorn

BACON GREASE
that actually sounds DAMN GOOD lol.

cmon bro.. just go for a reg coke!.. hell mexican coke
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-06-2014, 11:33 PM   #54
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Mikes harder bla cherry

Faced right nos
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2014, 05:13 AM   #55
Politically Incorrect

Flying Dog IPA-great with red meat

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2014, 05:44 AM   #56
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Other than just being beer, how is this great with red meat? I'm not being a critic, it's just when I'm defending why I'm buying a sixer of brew with a cuss word on it it might be helpful..

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Flying Dog IPA-great with red meat

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2014, 06:28 AM   #57
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Other than just being beer, how is this great with red meat? I'm not being a critic, it's just when I'm defending why I'm buying a sixer of brew with a cuss word on it it might be helpful..
Flying Dog is a local brewery based in Frederick MD. They have GREAT beer and their Oyster Stout, called Pearl Necklace is also delicious.
http://flyingdogbrewery.com/

While the names of the brews can be politically incorrect and offensive to some, they use these as marketing tools to drive sales and brand recognition.

THIS BEER IS NOT SOME SORT OF NOVELTY like Fat Bastard wine or the like.

If you are a true beer lover, you will be impressed, I guarantee.
Old 09-07-2014, 06:46 AM   #58
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Cool to know. I spent a lot of my young life, and parts of my Navy years in Va. Beach, and I never knew many brews that were all that great. If I can find it locally, I'll give it a shot for sure.

And if the pearl necklace does go well with oysters, of which I'm a HUGE fan, I'm game there too...

Not sure when I'll get back to Annapolis again, but if nothing else I'm sure sure I'll find it between there and Va. Beach (driving down the DELMARVA...), and some of those shack the Ches-bay side are worth the trip back east for sure..

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Flying Dog is a local brewery based in Frederick MD. They have GREAT beer and their Oyster Stout, called Pearl Necklace is also delicious.
http://flyingdogbrewery.com/

While the names of the brews can be politically incorrect and offensive to some, they use these as marketing tools to drive sales and brand recognition.

THIS BEER IS NOT SOME SORT OF NOVELTY like Fat Bastard wine or the like.

If you are a true beer lover, you will be impressed, I guarantee.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2014, 08:08 AM   #59
Bolton gonna knock you out

Some Wray and Neph overproof rum. Because I drink to get DRUNK!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	838
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	107870  
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2014, 10:12 AM   #60
Spiraling down the Drain

47 minutes away. Vodka.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.