Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4763
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 11:10 PM   #1681
Politically Incorrect

I'm betting mass quantities of alcohol will be consumed tonight.....
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 11:48 PM   #1682
Inmem 2.0

Got the JD stuff tonight its pretty damn good

Last edited by Titty Meat; 07-07-2020 at 02:06 AM..
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2020, 01:33 PM   #1683
Cheat Death

Rainy day old fashioned

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 03:47 PM   #1684
MVP

Voodoo Ranger 9% imperial ale

thunderstorms now
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-19-2020, 04:14 PM   #1685
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Rainy day old fashioned

Love this.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2020, 03:03 AM   #1686
Politically Incorrect

Jose Cuervo Gold and Arizona Mucho Mango with snacks. Pretty damn good.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200720_010000.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	120877  
Old 07-20-2020, 08:21 AM   #1687
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Jose Cuervo Gold and Arizona Mucho Mango with snacks. Pretty damn good.
Basically mango margarita? That sounds really good!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2020, 06:20 PM   #1688
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Basically mango margarita? That sounds really good!
It mixes well. The Mango Mucho was a little sweeter than I like but it pairs well.

I'll buy some regular Mango juice next time at the store.
Old 07-23-2020, 06:41 PM   #1689
Ultrabanned

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
It mixes well. The Mango Mucho was a little sweeter than I like but it pairs well.

I'll buy some regular Mango juice next time at the store.
There's a mango flavored monster that has a Dia de los Muertos theme on the can. That stuff is a tremendous mixer. Still sweet but has some other juices in there too.

Last edited by Pablo; 07-23-2020 at 06:49 PM..
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2020, 06:49 PM   #1690
In Search of a Life

Corona light with a lime for me
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2020, 06:54 PM   #1691
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Corona light with a lime for me
Just do Modelo man.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 11:31 PM   #1692
MVP

R+ R reserve (Canadian)and diet Faygo
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-24-2020, 02:42 AM   #1693
King Shit of **** Mountain

I finally caved and bought a bottle of New Amsterdam Pink Whitney that’s been flying off the shelves. Not bad chilled.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2020, 05:27 AM   #1694
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
I finally caved and bought a bottle of New Amsterdam Pink Whitney that’s been flying off the shelves. Not bad chilled.
New Amsterdam is the most underrated vodka out there.

I used to be snobby about vodka. Wouldn't go lower than Absolut and preferred Kettle One, Belvedere or Tito's.

A friend finally convinced me to try New Amsterdam about 6 months ago and I wish I had done it way sooner. Could have saved a lot of money. IMO it's actually better than the high end brands. Every time I splurge now and buy the expensive stuff it's never even as good as New Amsterdam.

Haven't seen this Pink Whitney around here, will have to keep an eye out!
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-24-2020, 06:16 AM   #1695
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
New Amsterdam is the most underrated vodka out there.

I used to be snobby about vodka. Wouldn't go lower than Absolut and preferred Kettle One, Belvedere or Tito's.

A friend finally convinced me to try New Amsterdam about 6 months ago and I wish I had done it way sooner. Could have saved a lot of money. IMO it's actually better than the high end brands. Every time I splurge now and buy the expensive stuff it's never even as good as New Amsterdam.

Haven't seen this Pink Whitney around here, will have to keep an eye out!
You are correct. But I'd recommend you try both blends that Costco sells too.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.