Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4752
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2019, 06:00 AM   #1516
Starter

Macallans 15yr triple casked or 12yr Sherry casked (have both) with one ice cube or maybe slightly chilled.

It's nice not have a Patriots game today, I get to just watch and enjoy football without stress.
MrCasual < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MrCasual < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MrCasual < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MrCasual < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MrCasual < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MrCasual < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MrCasual < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-13-2019, 10:45 AM   #1517
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCasual View Post
Macallans 15yr triple casked or 12yr Sherry casked (have both) with one ice cube or maybe slightly chilled.

It's nice not have a Patriots game today, I get to just watch and enjoy football without stress.
Had Macallans 12 year ol last night
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2019, 04:00 PM   #1518
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Handling rifles, so, water..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 04:04 PM   #1519
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
YEA DUDE. WE ****ING KNOW YOU ARE SIGHTING IN RIFLES TODAY. GOOD LORD.

EVERYONE LOOK AT GLORYDAYZ.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 04:15 PM   #1520
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
In my experience, drinking and guns are much more fun together.

Loser.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2019, 04:17 PM   #1521

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
YEA DUDE. WE ****ING KNOW YOU ARE SIGHTING IN RIFLES TODAY. GOOD LORD.

EVERYONE LOOK AT GLORYDAYZ.
Was the all-caps in the "only a pillowbiter would type" post meant to draw attention to you?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2019, 04:18 PM   #1522

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
In my experience, drinking and guns are much more fun together.

Loser.
Are you mad too?
Old 10-27-2019, 03:11 PM   #1523
Ultrabanned

Little afternoon screwdriver to get the blood flowing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2019, 12:26 AM   #1524
Politically Incorrect

Last night (really early morning 6am) after my overnight Amazon shift I stopped at a Circle K and picked up an airplane bottle of 99 Apples.

I proceeded to mix that with my Jameson's on the rocks and boy if that didn't taste great! About 1/3 to 2/3 ratio with more Jameson's.

After one of those I slept like a hibernating bear........

Old 11-18-2019, 12:50 AM   #1525
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Last night (really early morning 6am) after my overnight Amazon shift I stopped at a Circle K and picked up an airplane bottle of 99 Apples.

I proceeded to mix that with my Jameson's on the rocks and boy if that didn't taste great! About 1/3 to 2/3 ratio with more Jameson's.

After one of those I slept like a hibernating bear........

How is Amazon? I thought about doing it part time
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2019, 04:40 AM   #1526
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
How is Amazon? I thought about doing it part time
It's so damn easy what I do. 10% work and 90% surfing the web.

I just applied for a full-time position as a Lead here in Central Ops going from a Level 1 to a Level 4. Should be about $25 an hour and 10-15 shares of Amazon stock plus benefits.

Really hoping I get it. Not sure how many people applied.
Old 11-23-2019, 08:05 PM   #1527
Ultrabanned

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2019, 08:07 PM   #1528
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

Oh **** that looks legit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2019, 08:10 PM   #1529
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Oh **** that looks legit.
12.5 abv on that bad boy.
Old 11-23-2019, 08:32 PM   #1530
King Sandbagger

Plaid Habit is great!
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.