Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4752
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2019, 07:34 AM   #1501
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

After watching my son's bands "glow show" (their performance done after the game (that we won 50-0 (woot!!!)) that they do with the lights off and glow ropes affixed to pretty much everything), we all went to Johnny's Tavern (older son and his S.O. are back in town), and I had a Tito's and side with lime. The drink is growing on me...

Last edited by GloryDayz; 10-05-2019 at 09:25 AM..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2019, 07:46 AM   #1502
Politically Incorrect

Breckenridge Vanilla Porter was surprisingly good, very smooth and not strong. I had two.

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2019, 04:15 PM   #1503
King Shit of **** Mountain

Anyone picked up a commemorative Chiefs bottle of 360 vodka? My distributor in Little Rock can't get it.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2019, 05:35 PM   #1504
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Anyone picked up a commemorative Chiefs bottle of 360 vodka? My distributor in Little Rock can't get it.
Yup. Woot.

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2019, 06:08 PM   #1505

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Yup. Woot.

Nice. BTW, their Double Chocolate vodka is the shit. 50/50 with Tequila Rose was a productive Valentine's Day drink...
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2019, 02:42 PM   #1506
Ultrabanned

Picked this up at Costco yesterday for $15. It's tasty stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 02:50 PM   #1507
pie is never free

A little beer, a little vodka... just gotta be careful when we have these stinking night games

5 am always comes earlier than I want it to...
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2019, 04:14 PM   #1508

I've been hitting the Aviation Old Tom gin with a little Collins this afternoon.

If you aren't a gin fan because of the overwhelming juniper (pine cone) whang, Old Tom doesn't have it.

I'm also wearing a Deadpool costume while I drink it.
Old 10-12-2019, 04:34 PM   #1509
Mod Team

Blueberry Stoli and lemonade.

Great drink.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2019, 05:14 PM   #1510
Politically Incorrect

That looks Fan-****in-Tastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

Picked this up at Costco yesterday for $15. It's tasty stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2019, 05:19 PM   #1511
sorta mod-ish

I'm going to go pretend I'm 20 years younger than I am and watch a local house band Stolen Winnebago's play up north. My drink of choice might end up being a solid "yes".
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2019, 05:56 PM   #1512
Starter

im getting fuuuuucked up tonight
MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.
Old 10-12-2019, 06:48 PM   #1513
It was not a fair catch

LARGE Jack and Cokes tonight. I really like my 20 ounce Yeti Chiefs glass.

No one in the house. Watching the Iowa game.

Damn-just missed a FG.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2019, 02:53 AM   #1514
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAG View Post
Gotta love a man with a plan!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 03:00 AM   #1515
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAG View Post
@ that avatar
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote