Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 06-01-2020, 03:14 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Raiders WR Ruggs has thigh punctured helping friend move

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2020, 03:20 PM   #2
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Tyreek Hill would've never been caught like that.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 03:30 PM   #3
MVP

What a ****ing idiot. Wtf "punctured" his thing?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-01-2020, 03:33 PM   #4
pie is never free

Even though he's a filthy Raider, I'm glad its not serious
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 03:40 PM   #5
YOU take YOUR seat

an inch away from very possible death.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2020, 03:45 PM   #6
Wasted away again...

In other words, he was shanked in the thigh. Typical Raider trash.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 03:46 PM   #7
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
In other words, he was shanked in the thigh. typical Raider trash.
Correct, but I don't believe he was helping anyone move. It was probably a drug deal gone wrong or the victim of his attempted rape stabbed him to get away.

Raiders gonna Raider.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 04:01 PM   #8
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Side story. Back when I was a kid, cars didn't have soft bumpers. They were hard metal and chrome.

At one point in my teen years my family was headed out for the day and I was going to catch a ride with my dad. Our driveway was on a strong slope, and my dad's car was behind my mom's car with a couple of feet separating them. I started to go in between the cars to get to the passenger side, but right as I took the first step between the cars, my mom pushed in on the clutch for some reason and rolled back into my dad's car.

I was able to get back in time by a flea's width, but man, it still gives me the sweats to think about it. Both car bumpers were exactly at knee level, and if I had been one second earlier both of my knees would've been crushed. I remember looking ashen-faced at my dad who was looking back at me with the same expression.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 04:09 PM   #9
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Side story. Back when I was a kid, cars didn't have soft bumpers. They were hard metal and chrome.

At one point in my teen years my family was headed out for the day and I was going to catch a ride with my dad. Our driveway was on a strong slope, and my dad's car was behind my mom's car with a couple of feet separating them. I started to go in between the cars to get to the passenger side, but right as I took the first step between the cars, my mom pushed in on the clutch for some reason and rolled back into my dad's car.

I was able to get back in time by a flea's width, but man, it still gives me the sweats to think about it. Both car bumpers were exactly at knee level, and if I had been one second earlier both of my knees would've been crushed. I remember looking ashen-faced at my dad who was looking back at me with the same expression.
You might want to explain to the kids around here what a clutch is....
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2020, 04:12 PM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
You might want to explain to the kids around here what clutch is....
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 14 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 04:29 PM   #11
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
You might want to explain to the kids around here what a clutch is....
Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I cannot possibly top that explanation.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 04:32 PM   #12
MVP

That's nothing. Last year a CP poster inserted a 6 inch ice pick into his thigh just to see what would happen, then created a thread about it. At least that's how I remember it.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-01-2020, 05:08 PM   #13
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post

I was a senior in high school when something very similar happened to my mom but she was not so lucky. It was 1978 and we had a 1970 Dodge Coronet station wagon. On this the back window is manually rolled down at the back of the car. My mom had gone shopping at a grocery store that used rollers to deliver your goods out to a pick up location. Kinda cool. So my mom pulls up, gets out and goes to the back to unroll the window so she could open the tailgate. Another person pulled up behind her and put his column shit automatic in neutral. Then he grabs his receipt off the dash and reaches to the passenger window to give it to the worker. Of course he hits the shifter putting it into drive and catching my mom just above both knees. He starts to get out of the car to go to her help and she has to tell him to get it out of drive, he had not even thought about that.

Although she was probably "lucky" since it was above the knees my mom was never the same. She was 39 at the time so not that old but it was years before she could walk well and eventually had both knees replaced.

So be very glad that you did were able to get back out of the way.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-01-2020, 05:36 PM   #14
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post
I was a senior in high school when something very similar happened to my mom but she was not so lucky. It was 1978 and we had a 1970 Dodge Coronet station wagon. On this the back window is manually rolled down at the back of the car. My mom had gone shopping at a grocery store that used rollers to deliver your goods out to a pick up location. Kinda cool. So my mom pulls up, gets out and goes to the back to unroll the window so she could open the tailgate. Another person pulled up behind her and put his column shit automatic in neutral. Then he grabs his receipt off the dash and reaches to the passenger window to give it to the worker. Of course he hits the shifter putting it into drive and catching my mom just above both knees. He starts to get out of the car to go to her help and she has to tell him to get it out of drive, he had not even thought about that.

Although she was probably "lucky" since it was above the knees my mom was never the same. She was 39 at the time so not that old but it was years before she could walk well and eventually had both knees replaced.

Damn, thats horrible and not fair.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2020, 05:37 PM   #15
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post

Oh, man, I'm sorry to hear that. That's a really tough break.