Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-16-2019, 11:06 PM  
The Demon Preacher

Robert Pattinson... is Batman.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/r...cs-1203125473/

****ing hell... DC is garbage.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-23-2020, 10:15 AM   #256
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
With all the goons in clown makeup despite the main villains seemingly being Riddler and Penguin and the dark story and Batman being on the younger side wonder if it's set in the same universe as Joakim Phoenix's Joker.
I believe they’re Penguin’s goons.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 10:16 AM   #257
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
My take, that scene was really really good. Cat woman scene looked good.

Car looks bad, emo Bruce looks bad. Dude looks like he should be in a my chemical romance video.

i immediately thought the crow reincarnate. but thats just me. seems solid.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 10:36 AM   #258
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I believe they’re Penguin’s goons.
Those smiles via makeup look 100% Joker, though.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 10:56 AM   #259
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
**** Jonah Hill. That ugly fat POS was wanting $10 million to be the Riddler. Dano is superior in every way imo.

https://geektyrant.com/news/jonah-hi...king-half-that
That is crazy demand. You'd think Pattinson would get more but idk how this works reading that article
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-23-2020, 10:59 AM   #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
With all the goons in clown makeup despite the main villains seemingly being Riddler and Penguin and the dark story and Batman being on the younger side wonder if it's set in the same universe as Joakim Phoenix's Joker.
Reeves said it's in it's own universe do probably not. I do agree it had that Joker feel to it
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-23-2020, 11:17 AM   #261
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
That is crazy demand. You'd think Pattinson would get more but idk how this works reading that article
Pattinson is an unproven commodity in adult oriented films, especially to American audiences and a film that skews male, so most likely, he's taking a percentage of the backend and a smaller fee upfront.

Guys like Jonah Hill, who are established, veteran actors of multiple "winning" feature films don't need to sacrifice their careers for a role, which is what Hill would be doing if he lowered his salary for this film.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 11:20 AM   #262
Future NBA Finals MVP

Looks below avg trailer
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 11:23 AM   #263
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
i immediately thought the crow reincarnate. but thats just me. seems solid.
It's not just you. I got a Crow vibe from it as well.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 11:32 AM   #264
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Looks below avg trailer
Lol wut?

The trailer is fantastic and they’ve only shot 25% of the movie.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 12:11 PM   #265
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Lol wut?

The trailer is fantastic and they’ve only shot 25% of the movie.
He’s an idiot that hates all comic book movies.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 12:20 PM   #266
Veteran

Haven't seen any superhero movies outside of the first Ironman and Logan (I have seen Joker- but I don't think that counts).

This trailer looks like a fresh take, and I'm highly interested.
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-23-2020, 12:22 PM   #267

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Pattinson is an unproven commodity in adult oriented films, especially to American audiences and a film that skews male, so most likely, he's taking a percentage of the backend and a smaller fee upfront.

Guys like Jonah Hill, who are established, veteran actors of multiple "winning" feature films don't need to sacrifice their careers for a role, which is what Hill would be doing if he lowered his salary for this film.
Ahh gotcha...

Guess it makes sense then. Pattinson I have a feeling will become a known real soon.
Old 08-23-2020, 12:33 PM   #268
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

Matt Reeves, the film's director and screenwriter, has a great track record of successful films, from Cloverfield to the Planet of the Apes films and Batman films have been proven winners.

So why should Jonah Hill take less than his Quote for a film that's going to probably earn hundreds of millions of dollars for Warner Brothers? If he does take less, then moving forward, that's what he's worth because that's how Hollywood works.

How would he benefit from taking less money?
Dane I hear ya man (and I love Matt Reeves' films) but I just can't stand Hill and his whole annoying schtick. I get you know Hollywood waaaay better than me or others on here but correct me if I'm wrong, a $10 million price tag would be more than what Pattinson is getting.
Again, maybe I just have an irrational hatred towards Jonah Hill. IMO Dano is the superior actor (killed it in There Will Be Blood & that Beach Boys film)
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-23-2020, 12:42 PM   #269
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
Dane I hear ya man (and I love Matt Reeves' films) but I just can't stand Hill and his whole annoying schtick. I get you know Hollywood waaaay better than me or others on here but correct me if I'm wrong, a $10 million price tag would be more than what Pattinson is getting.
Again, maybe I just have an irrational hatred towards Jonah Hill. IMO Dano is the superior actor (killed it in There Will Be Blood & that Beach Boys film)
The point I think you're missing is that it would have negatively affected Jonah Hill's career had he taken less for this film than he would have for any other film.

Pattinson isn't a proven commodity, so it only makes sense that he would take less money upfront while taking a percentage of the gross, which is likely to exceed $10 million when it's all said and done.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 12:51 PM   #270
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Reeves said it's in it's own universe do probably not. I do agree it had that Joker feel to it
I can't see phoenix doing another Joker or running as the joker for several movies, but would be an amazing surprise if they somehow got him to do it for a movie or two.
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.