Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 03:16 PM  
FINALLY! The wait is over.

*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****

Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.

Last edited by Mr. Flopnuts; 07-16-2009 at 09:46 PM..
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:46 PM   #2371
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNFeisty View Post
I seriously doubt you will forget meeting me!!
Nice!
BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:46 PM   #2372
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG K View Post
That's what I am talking about! Hoorah! Women may or may not be physically as strong but, it is not about that. I have beaten the living shit out of men 50 lbs heavier then me. But anytime I have scorned a woman, I have been left for dead.....GC doesn't understand this. Women can KILL you with the power triangle, they can KILL you with kindness or, they can KILL you with the REVENGE factor.......You know, "I will **** all of your friends just to hurt" you REVENGE?

Going against a woman is a no win situation. Your better off fighting a man in a cage match to the death........
And I'm a Scorpio, too.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:48 PM   #2373
I'll be back.

luv is a legend in her own mind. Paying for anyone's car these days?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:48 PM   #2374
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs View Post
If the 9.5 I posted in the date thread actually messages me back I will be very surprised. She can do way better.

But at least I didn't act like 90 percent of the other drooling reeruns who message her with OMG UR SO HAWT messages.
I doubt it's really her...
LetsSignRussell is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.LetsSignRussell is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:48 PM   #2375
Banned

Quote:
BURN!
LetsSignRussell is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.LetsSignRussell is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:49 PM   #2376
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
And I'm a Scorpio, too.
And your confused that I married another?

J/K
BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:49 PM   #2377
Smokin

Quote:
Yep, especially since I prefer to be the submissive. There's two more I can scratch off the list.
I'm always in control at work, I am always in control of the home, I am always in control of the kids, I am always in ****ing control. There are times I don't want the control!!! I'm tired of dominating....
RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:49 PM   #2378
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:

You're reaching.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:49 PM   #2379
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsSignRussell View Post
I doubt it's really her...
Seems pretty legit from the profile content. It's not hard to spot fakes.

There are a shocking number of absolutely smoking hot girls on dating sites. I went out with one of them a few months ago. She was a huge bitch.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:50 PM   #2380
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
And your confused that I married another?

J/K
Disappointed. I thought you were up for the challenge.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:51 PM   #2381
I'll be back.

Quote:

You're reaching.
Have you ever kicked anyone's ass?

Old 05-26-2010, 10:51 PM   #2382
C.H.I.E.F.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsSignRussell View Post
BURN!
If you're gonna do it,do it right.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kelso-BURN.jpg (18.8 KB, 145 views)
Bane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 05-26-2010, 10:52 PM   #2383
Smokin

Quote:
That's what I am talking about! Hoorah! Women may or may not be physically as strong but, it is not about that. I have beaten the living shit out of men 50 lbs heavier then me. But anytime I have scorned a woman, I have been left for dead.....GC doesn't understand this. Women can KILL you with the power triangle, they can KILL you with kindness or, they can KILL you with the REVENGE factor.......You know, "I will **** all of your friends just to hurt" you REVENGE?

Going against a woman is a no win situation. Your better off fighting a man in a cage match to the death........
Oh, I'm talking about beating the living shit out of GC, not talking about dating him, then screwing all of his friends...lol..but yes, you are a very wise man to have learned these things and wonderful of you to share the word!!
RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:52 PM   #2384
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bane_58 View Post

Old 05-26-2010, 10:53 PM   #2385
Smokin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bane_58 View Post

Oh, my sides hurt!!

Closed Thread