Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-22-2019, 11:36 AM   #2
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
STH holder for 15+ years and this years was the worst by far..... We we at the Community America gate and took the running back method - if there was a break or hole in the line you took it. Lined up at 4:25 got in at 5:10.
^^You could beaten up doing that dude.
DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-22-2019, 11:41 AM   #3
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoHackett View Post
^^You could beaten up doing that dude.
I had a chat with a guy behind me. Guy put his hand in the small of my back and literally shoved forward. I figured it must have been my buddy just dicking around but nope - just some asshole that thinks that's a good idea.

He started with this "hey, settle down man" shit after I turned and said my piece and I hadn't raised my voice or even swore at him. I just said that's gonne be the last time he does that and I let him know that he's damn lucky I was plenty 'settled down' already because there are a lot of dudes in this line that would've already kicked his ass without saying a word for that crap.

I couldn't believe it. Who pushes a ****ing stranger?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 11:43 AM   #4
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I had a chat with a guy behind me. Guy put his hand in the small of my back and literally shoved forward. I figured it must have been my buddy just dicking around but nope - just some asshole that thinks that's a good idea.

He started with this "hey, settle down man" shit after I turned and said my piece and I hadn't raised my voice or even swore at him. I just said that's gonne be the last time he does that and I let him know that he's damn lucky I was plenty 'settled down' already because there are a lot of dudes in this line that would've already kicked his ass without saying a word for that crap.

I couldn't believe it. Who pushes a ****ing stranger?
I would have put you in a headlock and removed you from the line
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 05:34 PM   #5
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
STH holder for 15+ years and this years was the worst by far..... We we at the Community America gate and took the running back method - if there was a break or hole in the line you took it. Lined up at 4:25 got in at 5:10.
So you took the Dee Ford route, found the neutral zone, and got in it?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote