Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-20-2017, 08:18 AM   #2

This wasn’t on Smith. It’s on Reid, for continuing to play Smith.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 08:48 AM   #3
Supporter

You can't win in this league if you can't stretch out a defense by having the ability to go down field.

We either don't try or are QB doesn't have the ability.

If it's the QB the blame is on Reid for playing him. If it's the play design/play calling it's on Reid for allowing that to happen.

I see one guilty and another probable cause.

Reid needs to go. He's done this shit every year now without addressing the problem. And after yesterday I'd have Smith at least on a tight leash and tell mahomes to be ready.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 08:59 AM   #4
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
You can't win in this league if you can't stretch out a defense by having the ability to go down field.

If it's the QB the blame is on Reid for playing him. If it's the play design/play calling it's on Reid for allowing that to happen.

Reid needs to go. He's done this shit every year now without addressing the problem. And after yesterday I'd have Smith at least on a tight leash and tell mahomes to be ready.
but Reid is a QB guru
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 12:54 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
but Reid is a QB guru
So, you're going to tell us that Alex Smith hasn't been totally transformed since coming to KC?

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...S/SmitAl03.htm

7 Years in SF: 38-36-1 59.3% Passer Rating 81 TD's 63 INT's

5 Years in KC: 47-23 65.2% Passer Rating 94 TD's 29 INT's

And he still has 6 games in which to play.

I'm not defending Smith, he can go **** himself at this point.

I'm attacking your butt****ing moronic post that Andy Reid isn't a QB Guru.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 01:13 PM   #6
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
So, you're going to tell us that Alex Smith hasn't been totally transformed since coming to KC?

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...S/SmitAl03.htm

7 Years in SF: 38-36-1 59.3% Passer Rating 81 TD's 63 INT's

5 Years in KC: 47-23 65.2% Passer Rating 94 TD's 29 INT's

And he still has 6 games in which to play.

I'm not defending Smith, he can go **** himself at this point.

I'm attacking your butt****ing moronic post that Andy Reid isn't a QB Guru.
Well, to to be fair, SF was a unique shit-show from the day Alex arrived.

"I have an idea, let's fire our playoff coach and then release every single good player on the roster. REBUILD!!!!"

Then they proceeded to replace the offensive staff every year. It was a goddamn disaster.

Alex grew under Harbaugh, and he hasn't developed as a QB under Reid. Reid (and his offensive staff putting the game plan together) has simply done a good job hiding his inability to drop back, read a defense, and make the throw.

I've seen evidence that Reid can hide QB's weaknesses, but not a lot that he can develop highly skilled and capable QB's. Seems they need him holding their hand to get shit done.

Hopefully our uber talented rookie can shift that trend, but maybe spending so much effort hiding weaknesses prevents those QB's from developing them.

Also, I'd point out, you did call me a butt****ing moron for even insinuating Reid might be able to develop Smith. You said at his age only a dipshit would expect him to be anything other than what he's established.

You were right. Andy covers his weaknesses, but I don't think he's made him better. He's the same guy he was under Harbaugh. Same warts. Just like you, I think it's time to flip the page and start a new chapter.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 01:37 PM   #7
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Someone, please tell me that this loss wasn't on Alex Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
but Reid is a QB guru

Myth - we’ve debunked that farce of a label.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 01:42 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Guru is a strong word. But I look back at his two most successful qbs, Favre and McNabb, and they play a hell of a lot like mahomes does. I know Andy Reid isn't the most popular guy on cp right now. But for all his faults, Im still eager to see what we will do when he let's mahomes loose. And I have a feeling that in the back of Reids mind, he is too. I do want to see mahomes grow up under Andys watch.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 01:44 PM   #9
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Guru is a strong word. But I look back at his two most successful qbs, Favre and McNabb, and they play a hell of a lot like mahomes does. I know Andy Reid isn't the most popular guy on cp right now. But for all his faults, Im still eager to see what we will do when he let's mahomes loose. And I have a feeling that in the back of Reids mind, he is too.
Only a mere hope that he will when he actually becomes the starter
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:30 PM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 09:15 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post

I would have no problem seeing Reid go. But I don't have an issue with Alex Smith closing the season out. And it's not an endorsement for Alex. And I disagree that he's not doing anything about it as I think he was a big part of the decision to aggressively move up to draft Mahomes.

Much as I dislike Reid, the change we want is coming and I don't mind Reid being there to see that through. It'll be here soon. We just have to go through one last bag of shit to get there. And
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 09:12 AM   #12
Resident Glue Sniffer

"the wind"

Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 09:22 AM   #13
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
"the wind"

Thankfully, it's never windy in the postseason, especially in New England and Pittsburgh.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 11:16 AM   #14
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
Thankfully, it's never windy in the postseason, especially in New England and Pittsburgh.
exactly.

we got this.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 12:49 PM   #15
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
"the wind"

Yeah, it was so strong it blew him out of a clean pocket on this play.

Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.