Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2017, 11:27 AM  
MVP

***** Official 2017-2018 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****

**** the elite 8. Final Four or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

UPDATE: Important new dates:

Kansas 2017 Summer Tour - Italy
Spoiler!

NON CON SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

BIG 12 SCHEDULE:
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-23-2017 at 09:44 AM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2018, 08:08 AM   #1276
Prestige Worldwide

Anyway...

...I HATE the SEC/B12 challenge in the middle of conference play.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2018, 08:14 AM   #1277
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Why did you even post this?
Apparently he has this irritating penchant for singling out and complaining about one outrageous outlier person on a board of thousands of posters

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2018, 08:15 AM   #1278
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrad84 View Post
http://m.ljworld.com/weblogs/crime_b...mplates=mobile

Police called on suspicious person offering ‘free-throw advice’ at KU men’s basketball dorm

Posted by Sara Shepherd

January 24, 2018 at 5:40 p.m.

University of Kansas police were called to the men’s basketball dorm Wednesday afternoon, where a man reportedly kept showing up to give a resident there some “free-throw advice.”

The call about the man "wanting to give free-throw advice" came in about 3:30 p.m., but when police got to McCarthy Hall, the man — who's not a KU student — had already left, KU police Deputy Chief James Anguiano said. For that reason, at least as of about an hour after the call, police didn’t plan to file a trespassing or other criminal report, Anguiano said. (Radio traffic indicated the man had been there multiple times that day before the police were called, and may have come back again just before 5 p.m. Note: Subject's clothing description included a blue and red windbreaker.)

Anguiano said the name of the intended recipient of the man’s advice was not relayed to him by the officer on scene.

However...

In the final 3:37 of the KU’s 85-80 loss to Oklahoma Tuesday night in Norman, Oklahoma decided to repeatedly foul Udoka Azubuike, sophomore center from Nigeria, in hopes he’d miss his free throws. And*the strategy played out just like Oklahoma wanted.

Azubuike — shooting an abnormally low .375 from the free-throw line — went 1 for 8 in free-throw shooting for the game. In the final 3:37 he went 0 for 6.

— Journal-World and*kusports.com*staff contributed to this report.
Is that real? Sounds like something from The Onion.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2018, 08:20 AM   #1279
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Because.......I don't know.
I lol'd.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2018, 08:23 AM   #1280
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Apparently he has this irritating penchant for singling out and complaining about one outrageous outlier person on a board of thousands of posters

I don't remember you being as whiny as you have been in the past year. Must have overlooked it all the years previous, but you've become quite the baby. Maybe it's time for another break bud. Relax a bit.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2018, 08:25 AM   #1281
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
Anyway...

...I HATE the SEC/B12 challenge in the middle of conference play.
Listened to Self last night essentially say the same thing.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2018, 08:26 AM   #1282
Dirty Bit

So which one of you idiots stopped by McCarthy Hall yesterday?
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-25-2018, 09:08 AM   #1283
Supporter

Quote:
I don't remember you being as whiny as you have been in the past year. Must have overlooked it all the years previous, but you've become quite the baby. Maybe it's time for another break bud. Relax a bit.
So I toss lighthearted [complete with winky emoji] guff your way for the exact same behavior you made great efforts to make clear you had strong serious criticism of me over, and you accuse ME of whining?

Nobody asked you to critique my posts, but you did, and did, and did. And you made quite sure you weren't joking, and that you had serious [non joking, non-lightehearted] qualms with my disrespect of the silent rational majority when I criticized what even you admit are long term purposeful trolls.

Sounds like you might be the whiny little titty-baby bitch, just a possibility. . . Just throwing it out there for contemplation.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2018, 09:18 AM   #1284
In Search of a Life

Quote:
So I toss lighthearted [complete with winky emoji] guff your way for the exact same behavior you made great efforts to make clear you had strong serious criticism of me over, and you accuse ME of whining?

Nobody asked you to critique my posts, but you did, and did, and did. And you made quite sure you weren't joking, and that you had serious [non joking, non-lightehearted] qualms with my disrespect of the silent rational majority when I criticized what even you admit are long term purposeful trolls.

Sounds like you might be the whiny little titty-baby bitch, just a possibility. . . Just throwing it out there for contemplation.
Look - I'm not doing this with you in this thread. I'm not going to derail the thread any further than you & I already have because I made a dumb joke at Como and got called out for said dumb joke - to which you had to pipe in.

If you'd like to continue it, feel free to bump whatever thread it was that we were talking about you seeing things the way you want to see them. I'd be happy to continue it there.
Old 01-25-2018, 09:22 AM   #1285
Supporter

Quote:
Look - I'm not doing this with you in this thread. I'm not going to derail the thread any further than you & I already have because I made a dumb joke at Como and got called out for said dumb joke - to which you had to pipe in.

If you'd like to continue it, feel free to bump whatever thread it was that we were talking about you seeing things the way you want to see them. I'd be happy to continue it there.
What's to 'continue?' You've been up my ass for a solid fortnight for being too mean by criticizing trolls. I toss you a little guff about it and so you decide I need psychoanalysis.

I ain't done shit to you in the past. And in the present, I still ain't done shit that hasn't been initiated by you. Even then, I keep it light.

Buck up titty-baby.
Old 01-25-2018, 09:22 AM   #1286
Has a particular set of skills

Lets get back to talking about how our HOF coach who is loved by 99.99% on this board committed the biggest bonehead in-game decision in his career.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 09:24 AM   #1287
In Search of a Life

Quote:
What's to 'continue?'
Exactly. We're in agreement.
Old 01-25-2018, 09:26 AM   #1288
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Lets get back to talking about how our HOF coach who is loved by 99.99% on this board committed the biggest bonehead in-game decision in his career.
I'd be considerably less concerned if this entire season hadn't been so concerning all along.

Everyone and every organization is entitled to an off year. But something feels a little 'slipping away' about this year. KU doesn't feel like the big dog with the big swinging dick. They seem vulnerable to every team they play. Then you have the eligibility mess.

Overall it's one game. And even if 2017/2018 is a disaster throughout, it's one season. But with what we've gone through with the Chiefs recently, he picked a bad time to show us even a little of the Wizard behind the Curtain.
Old 01-25-2018, 09:36 AM   #1289
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
I'd be considerably less concerned if this entire season hadn't been so concerning all along.

Everyone and every organization is entitled to an off year. But something feels a little 'slipping away' about this year. KU doesn't feel like the big dog with the big swinging dick. They seem vulnerable to every team they play. Then you have the eligibility mess.

Overall it's one game. And even if 2017/2018 is a disaster throughout, it's one season. But with what we've gone through with the Chiefs recently, he picked a bad time to show us even a little of the Wizard behind the Curtain.
This is the 2nd year in a row we have 1 big man inside, who has flaws, and no bench. Now, to be fair Preston would have probably been in there instead of Doke and thats on Preston not Self. I dont think you could have recruited a 3rd top level one and done inside man to play this year. They would get all the playing time they want somewhere else. Preston being a dumbass really hurt us.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2018, 09:42 AM   #1290
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
This is the 2nd year in a row we have 1 big man inside, who has flaws, and no bench. Now, to be fair Preston would have probably been in there instead of Doke and thats on Preston not Self. I dont think you could have recruited a 3rd top level one and done inside man to play this year. Preston being a dumbass really hurt us.
Self is still great at recruiting and developing 2nd tier talent. He's still behind the masters [whether that's because he's trying to stay cleaner, or what] in the 1&D game. Heck, probably our best overall 1&D in Embiid wasn't even supposed to be a 1&D, but still learning the game and healthy for at least a couple years. Explosive talent and tweaked bone structure turned that into an attractive long-term NBA investment instead of a teaching opportunity for KU.