Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2021, 08:11 AM   #10411
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Fidelity doesn’t charge anything even when you sell?
Fidelity is also revamping their apps and have solicited a bunch of feed back from WSB and reddit users after the influx of people moving from Robinhood.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fidelityinv...ease_timeline/
Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-01-2021, 08:25 AM   #10412
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazno View Post
Fidelity is also revamping their apps and have solicited a bunch of feed back from WSB and reddit users after the influx of people moving from Robinhood.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fidelityinv...ease_timeline/
I've had a Fidelity account for a couple of years now. Very happy with both the website and app but would like to be able to customize my watch lists.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2021, 09:12 AM   #10413
MVP

Did it squeeze yet?
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-01-2021, 09:44 AM   #10414
MVP

I wish my TD would merge in with Schwab already. I rely so heavily on think or swim, but would love access to some of the international indices.
Doesn't look like they anticipate integrating until mid 2023 tho.

Today marks one year of executing my options selling strategy. I have generated a cash return on my brokerage balance of 132%. I continue to refine the strategy, and while activity has slowed down a bit in the past couple months with volatility shriveling, but I suspect that the strategy will be a sustainable source of cash flow for a really long time. I am also curious to see how well I can scale the strategy.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-01-2021, 09:52 AM   #10415
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
I wish my TD would merge in with Schwab already. I rely so heavily on think or swim, but would love access to some of the international indices.
Doesn't look like they anticipate integrating until mid 2023 tho.

Today marks one year of executing my options selling strategy. I have generated a cash return on my brokerage balance of 132%. I continue to refine the strategy, and while activity has slowed down a bit in the past couple months with volatility shriveling, but I suspect that the strategy will be a sustainable source of cash flow for a really long time. I am also curious to see how well I can scale the strategy.
Curious about your strategy. Is it to buy at a certain price and then when it goes up sell for profit. That's my strategy but sometimes it doesn't work.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 09:58 AM   #10416
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
Did it squeeze yet?
Tomorrow
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-01-2021, 09:58 AM   #10417
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
I've had a Fidelity account for a couple of years now. Very happy with both the website and app but would like to be able to customize my watch lists.
I like their Active trader pro application for PC. It completely replaced my website usage. It is definitely an older application but still extremely functional, just not all the recent UI trends we've become accustomed to.

Their phone app definitely needs some work. Lack of real time data ( or close) without pull to refresh is a problem for me. I still use Robinhood's app for this purpose alone as I have no stock with them. Options related activities is overly complicated. Setting price alerts. Choosing which market to route trades through is another feature I'm looking for.
Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-01-2021, 10:08 AM   #10418
MVP

The basis of the strategy is selling naked, out of the money puts on margin.
There were definitely mistakes made in this process and room for refinement.
For example, there have been some periods of inactivity due to my inability to find adequate return versus risk.
Also included as a loss, I was selling in the money vixy puts as a hedge and did not include the remaining balance of vixy I am holding in the return. I do not feel vixy tracks with volatility in a timely or sufficient manner to be an effective hedge.
There were certainly periods where I was testing my risk tolerance, but due diligence and the ability to roll effectively has built up my confidence that the strategy is not going to bankrupt me lol
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-01-2021, 10:13 AM   #10419
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fidelity.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	122728  
banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-01-2021, 10:51 AM   #10420
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by banyon View Post
Yeah, but that's not what I am referring to in regards to editing a watch list. I would like to include stock rating (bull vs. bear), last note added to a stock symbol, etc.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2021, 11:17 AM   #10421
Mod Team

Where are the BNGO bag holders?!?!?!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2021, 11:27 AM   #10422
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Dumped mine several days ago
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2021, 11:32 AM   #10423
Cheat Death

Quote:
Present
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 12:11 PM   #10424
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Present
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2021, 12:19 PM   #10425
Mammoth penis

Quote:
I dumped again for a modest gain but thinking about getting back in at these prices.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.